Cube Agree GTC SL 2011

2»

Comments

• Soni
    Soni Posts: 1,217
    Dura Ace equipped bike, cycle holidays in Spain, boy i want to be a student!!! :D

Good for you mate, and by the way, nice bike! :D
  • Moreyn
    Moreyn Posts: 124
    Nice Bike,

I have the Cube Agree GTC Pro! I wouldn't want any other bike!! it's a love affair for me with the Cube>

PA030329.jpg

PA030327.jpg
  • Do any of you lads and lasses have a 60cm Cube frame? I'm interested in an Agree bike and would like to know what the setback is.
  • dosthecat wrote:
    Do any of you lads and lasses have a 60cm Cube frame? I'm interested in an Agree bike and would like to know what the setback is.

Sorry dosthecat, mines a 58, want me to find out anyway??
  • If you don't mind elliotlipski, I'd appreciate that, it'll give me a rough idea anyway,

Thanks
  • sampras38
    sampras38 Posts: 1,917
    Delayed response but hadn't seen the thread in ages.

I still have my 2010 GTC SL and still love it, although upgraded a few bits since the last picture. Changed FSA brakes to Dura Ace, changed FSA Chainset to Dura Ace, changed to Fizik Alianta Gamma seat, and now have black Speedplays instead of the previously upgraded Keo's. Pedal change was for practical reasons over cosmetic as couldn't quite get the Look cleats where I wanted them.

Will be using on Marmotte in July.
  • sampras38 wrote:

I still have my 2010 GTC SL and still love it, although upgraded a few bits since the last picture. Changed FSA brakes to Dura Ace, changed FSA Chainset to Dura Ace, changed to Fizik Alianta Gamma seat, and now have black Speedplays instead of the previously upgraded Keo's. Pedal change was for practical reasons over cosmetic as couldn't quite get the Look cleats where I wanted them.

Got any pics of it sampras?
  • sampras38
    Not of the current set up but will post one over the next few days if you really want to see.
  • Very nice bike love the color combo also with the little hint of green.
  • sampras38
    Very nice bike love the color combo also with the little hint of green.

The green bits are very subtle which I like, and I've now moved away from green tyres. A bit over the top and I find the coloured tyres not to be as reliable as the black and found that with a variety of brands. Now I tend to stick to black/grey Michelin Pro Race 3's for stuff like the Dragon, and soon to be Marmotte etc.
  • sampras38
    sampras38 wrote:

Got any pics of it sampras?

Sorry for the delay but here's the upgraded version.

Full Dura Ace, Groupset and brakes, plus 3T carbon bars, new saddle etc. Only thing remains from original spec is seatpost.

7454169276_884b486a8a_b.jpg