Watched topics / egosearch

Herbsman
Herbsman Posts: 2,029
At the end of each thread there's a link saying "Watch this topic for replies"

When you click the link, a confirmation page comes up, saying "You are now watching this topic". But how do I actually access the list of topics that I've chosen to watch?

Also, can you add the link to search all threads that you've posted on? It is easy to actually do this, the URL for the search is http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/search.p ... =egosearch (I know this from another forum that I use) but there's no link to it on the home page.
CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    you can not.

and click on your name at the bottom of the page and you will find the show all posts.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Herbsman
    I've bookmarked the egosearch link instead - it's quicker.

How come there's an option to watch topics if you can't actually watch them?
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    you get notified every time there is a post untill you stop watching it.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Herbsman
    You did it!
  • josnor
    josnor Posts: 207
    Herbsman wrote:
    When you click the link, a confirmation page comes up, saying "You are now watching this topic". But how do I actually access the list of topics that I've chosen to watch?
    There's a list of them in the 'User Control Panel' (link on the left just below the mags ad). Click on 'Manage Subscriptions', 'Manage Bookmarks' etc.
    Herbsman wrote:
    Also, can you add the link to search all threads that you've posted on?
    There's a 'View your posts' link next to the User Control Panel link.
  • diy
    diy Posts: 6,473
  • Herbsman
    josnor wrote:
    Herbsman wrote:
    There's a list of them in the 'User Control Panel' (link on the left just below the mags ad). Click on 'Manage Subscriptions', 'Manage Bookmarks' etc.
    Herbsman wrote:
    Also, can you add the link to search all threads that you've posted on?
    There's a 'View your posts' link next to the User Control Panel link.
    I know - that's why I said 'you did it' in the previous post