Giro stage 18 *spoiler*

2»

Comments

• smithy21
    smithy21 Posts: 2,204
    smithy21 wrote:
    PTP pick is Pinotti but money riding on Seeldraeyers.

Money wins- come on Kev

Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Worst case scenario!!
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Yeah Eros, glad for him.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Abdoujaparov
    Abdoujaparov Posts: 642
    One of the least exciting sprints I've seen. Brilliant.
  • camerone
    camerone Posts: 1,232
    Downing beat gatto for 8th place, shame he wasn't strong enough for that climb....
  • frenchfighter
    Alan A wrote:
    Drafting 1m from the next guy at 100km/h is insane

Nah, it's the way champion downhillers ride ;-)

Champion donwhillers wouldnt be drafting anyone :wink:
    Contador is the Greatest
  • smithy21
    smithy21 Posts: 2,204
    Alan A wrote:

FF wins :lol:
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,158
    smithy21 wrote:
    Alan A wrote:

FF wins :lol:

Except for typing "donwhillers" which sounds like a cycling club from Sheffield
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • cornoyemade
    cornoyemade Posts: 180
    Tom BB wrote:
    i do like cav i just think his heads to big for his body, whats not to like

You tell me? You're the one with another login who trolls with Cav hatred! :roll:

like i have said before, my only issue with him is that his head is too big for his body
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,100
    Tom BB wrote:
    i do like cav i just think his heads to big for his body, whats not to like

You tell me? You're the one with another login who trolls with Cav hatred! :roll:

like i have said before, my only issue with him is that his head is too big for his body

Oops. :D
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • B3rnieMac
    B3rnieMac Posts: 384
    haha, busted! time for another login i think.
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,833
    Pawned!!
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • cornoyemade
    Sorry cal stewart. just messing with you. I was wondering who would take the bait. For the record, I am not cal stewart. cal stewart is not me.

By the way, have you formum members noticed that i don't attack other forum members personally. with the exception of messing a little with Cal Stewart here, I just post my opinions about, inter alia, Cavy. Now if Cavy wishes to respond, i will address him direclty. All of your personal attacks against me really don't bother me. In fact, some of them are actually funny, and they give me a chuckle.

Cavy, if you are reading this (or if your twitter ghost writer or PR guy is reading this), i look forward to your response. I have a file of the stupid shit you have said over the years, and i am just waiting to throw it in your face.

Cornelius
  • P_Tucker
    P_Tucker Posts: 1,878
    Yes, I'm sure he gives a crap
  • cornoyemade
    P_Tucker wrote:
    Yes, I'm sure he gives a crap

Apparently Cavy does give a crap. So much so that he would make a fool of himself over people's comments, and get kicked out of a race...

Cavy won the bunch sprint at the end of stage two, and held two fingers aloft as he crossed the line, later saying that it was a message to "commentators who know jack-**** about cycling". Cavy later said "I want to publicly apologize for the gesture I made on the finish line on the Tour of Romandie yesterday. I did want to make a statement to my critics but I realize that making a rude gesture on the finish line is not the best way to do that," Cavy said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/04/ ... CZ20100430
  • Tom BB
    Tom BB Posts: 1,001
    :D I must say, I'm starting to find you rather entertaining cornoyemade.....you do leave yourself open to attacks-not my style though........
  • avoidingmyphd
    avoidingmyphd Posts: 1,154
    anyway if he responds, he becomes another forum member and your own rules will mean you have to stop attacking him.

if you do want to get his attention you probably need to use a name which he will recognise as his own rather than your own special nickname which noone else uses and he therefore won't recognise as aimed at him.
  • cornoyemade
    anyway if he responds, he becomes another forum member and your own rules will mean you have to stop attacking him.

if you do want to get his attention you probably need to use a name which he will recognise as his own rather than your own special nickname which noone else uses and he therefore won't recognise as aimed at him.

your point number one. It will most likey be his twitter ghost writer, so he will still be fair game to my criticism.

Your Point number two. Good point. I will refer to him as Cavendishy from here on out.
  • cornoyemade
    http://www.steephill.tv/2011/giro-d-ita ... 735112.jpg

This is the second time Cavendishy has jumped on the podium with Contador. They shouldn't allow riders who quit the race to barge in for photo ops.
  • camerone
    http://www.steephill.tv/2011/giro-d-italia/photos/stage-18/#565-PIC199735112.jpg

This is the second time Cavendishy has jumped on the podium with Contador. They shouldn't allow riders who quit the race to barge in for photo ops.

i think you'll find thats Frenchfighter............
  • camerone

your point number one. It will most likey be his twitter ghost writer, so he will still be fair game to my criticism.

Your Point number two. Good point. I will refer to him as Cavendishy from here on out.

Cavendishy sounds like a moniker Tusher would use......
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    I prefer Cav-the-dish :)
  • frenchfighter
    photo:Riccardo Scanferla
    giro20111824.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest