Wetter Than An Otters Pocket Morning Thread

Kaise
Kaise Posts: 2,498
edited May 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning All

Too much food last night!

It turns out my missk can cook and very well too! Now she just needs to learn how i like my bacon!

A day of meh but getting ever closer to the end of this report i have been writing since January! 125pages down another 60 or so to go!

I predict the forum today is going to continue on the Grill the Gash theme, and Joshtp will protest about being a fudge packer a few more times!

Peaze in da middle eazt

Comments

• do they have peas in the middle east?

I'm of to starbucks in a bit for a meeting... manager can't be arsed going to work so its in the starbucks near my flat :D:lol:
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, uni for me today but last two days of theory and then three months of placement. Going back training tonight with my swimming club, which I fear I may regret tomorrow.
  • ThePriory1978
    ThePriory1978 Posts: 563
    Today i will mainly be moving things 0.0001mm to the left, before the client changes his mind and i move it 0.0002mm to the right. Job satisfaction ahoy.

Snot green Canyon Nerve AM 8.0x
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Good morning crudders, alas it's not sunny in Coventry today, it's a bit damp, so I won't risk the mojo on tonight ride, although whether I venture out all depends on if I have a meeting tonight, considering how crap I feel, I'd rather go to a meeting than ride a bike, I must be really ill :shock:

Got a shit load of work to do, this forum can no longer disrupt my works, laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

another chilled ride last nite which pleasent, today i just have to make it till 5 then i have 4 days to sleep! oh and stuff a few rides in.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Glub Morning Freaks!

How wet did I get on the ride into work this morning? :shock: I was back in full winter wet weather gear and still got soaked. God bless the drying room at work. And, the gale force wind’s back! I shall be glad when this month’s over with and I can go back to the short commute again…

Well, looks like CRC are on the ball, stuffs ordered on Saturday (tyres), were shipped yesterday! :evil: It’s not looking good for the rest of my stuffs which were ordered yesterday arriving before the weekend.

Need more bacon and coffee…
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Chapps!
    Some cloud and a bit of wind but nothing too scary here, today while at work I will mainly deciding wether to buy fully built wheels or components and "try" building my own?

Wales is booked and wifey is please as I'm putting her in a riding prison/day camp/ nursery thing for 4 legged glue monsters, it will take her kind off the fact her horse is about to be made into French cuisine and the forementioned glue! :)

toodle pip
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    dry and sunny here, awaiting dispatch email for frame, fork, wheels, tyres, kcnc.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    What's this rain thing I keep hearing about? We don't get it in the South East any more.

Another day 'working from home' - must get started soon. Just need another cup of coffee to lubricate my bowels then I'll be ready :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    I got a dispatch email from CRC this morning, that's like
    4 Days after :shock: what's going on LOL
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Crud peeps,

been reading and laughing at this forum for a while and am ready to get involved, be gentle with me please (It is my first time!) :shock:

this morning i took the car in to the fixers, windscreen wipers broke then pedalled back home, in the rain!! :( Good start.

Need to clean the house as Mrs 13 has been away for a week, thinking of some cleaning related questions for Kitty and Missbint, they'll surely know.

Now need food, drink and housework avoidance till work tonight.

Laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    I am working from home this morning too. But, alas very little has been getting done of actual work, only housework, although I did not specify what work I would be actually doing, just work, and this is...therefore the way I see it I am doing nothing wrong.

Got a feeling my ride will be rained off later :evil: However, I shall console myself with pizza eating should this occur. I shall make sure said pizza also contains much bacons.

Climbed rather well last night considering I was sick, getting my mojo back and lead a few routes.....ahhhh happy Binty today.....for now :lol:
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Thewaylander
    MissBint37 wrote:
    I am working from home this morning too. But, alas very little has been getting done of actual work, only housework, although I did not specify what work I would be actually doing, just work, and this is...therefore the way I see it I am doing nothing wrong.

Got a feeling my ride will be rained off later :evil: However, I shall console myself with pizza eating should this occur. I shall make sure said pizza also contains much bacons.

Climbed rather well last night considering I was sick, getting my mojo back and lead a few routes.....ahhhh happy Binty today.....for now :lol:

Ride rained off? Thought you always tried to MTFU?
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    MissBint37 wrote:

Won't be me that calls it off........
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • VWsurfbum
    ive just put together This for a work colleague just need to pop home to get my pump and i cant wait to have a go.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning, rather inclement here on the up stour line, might have to warm up with a starbucks. twas lovely and sunny after a downpour when I left the house, so silly muffins neglected to bring a sowester with him.

Not much on today as I'm working til 9, but just a safety meeting tommorrow so an hour then done. May have to spank the monkey (trail)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning Crud peeps,

welcome to the CC
  • Thewaylander
    MissBint37 wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:

Won't be me that calls it off........

Need someone to hold your hand on your rides? :p
  • El Capitano
    VWsurfbum wrote:

I just received this email:

Thank you for your recent order with chainreactioncycles.com.

Just a quick email to let you know that your delivery may arrive a little late, as we are currently managing unforeseen delays in our processing. We try our very best to ship your order as quickly as possible and we’re really sorry this has happened.

Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to get your order to you on time.

‘What do I do next?’

There is no further action required from you as we are busy working on getting your order dispatched.

A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as we dispatch the order.

Once again we apologise and hope this short delay does not inconvenience you any further.

Thank you for your patience,

Chain Reaction Cycles Customer Services

:evil:
  • El Capitano
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning Crud peeps,

been reading and laughing at this forum for a while and am ready to get involved, be gentle with me please (It is my first time!) :shock:

this morning i took the car in to the fixers, windscreen wipers broke then pedalled back home, in the rain!! :( Good start.

Need to clean the house as Mrs 13 has been away for a week, thinking of some cleaning related questions for Kitty and Missbint, they'll surely know.

Laters

Welcome to the C C. Just ignore the housework, your Mrs will do it when she gets home... :wink:
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning Crud peeps,

Laters

Welcome to the C C. Just ignore the housework, your Mrs will do it when she gets home... :wink:

The correct responce El Cap. New members are welcomed and their place in the world assured :) .

New CC's also need to go shopping for Limes, String Liver and a search for a local ditch
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Richie63

Thanks for the welcomes, got the ditch sorted for when she comments on my shoddy attempt at housework.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:

I just received this email:

Thank you for your recent order with chainreactioncycles.com.

Just a quick email to let you know that your delivery may arrive a little late, as we are currently managing unforeseen delays in our processing. We try our very best to ship your order as quickly as possible and we’re really sorry this has happened.

Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to get your order to you on time.

‘What do I do next?’

There is no further action required from you as we are busy working on getting your order dispatched.

A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as we dispatch the order.

Once again we apologise and hope this short delay does not inconvenience you any further.

Thank you for your patience,

Chain Reaction Cycles Customer Services

:evil:

I blame their delays on deciding to put everything in those f**king stupid boxes. FFS do I really need an A4 sized box for a pack of ferrules?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Thewaylander
    Yeh best bet is to dig a practice ditch at the end of the garden just so your ready when the time comes.

I mean throwing bodies in ditches with there heads pointing backwards takes practice unless your sheeps... I find the emergency resustation practice dummies work well to get used the weight and all :p
  • VWsurfbum
    El Capitano
    just saw these for your rebuild?
    http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/WSPXTISTQR/ ... bon-levers
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty