The OMG I wet my bed! Good morning edition

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited May 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots..

Up at 4AM today, on the road for 04h45 and in Surrey for 07h10! Result!
In the city of London for training today, should e a good one, free food, coffee and the strange people of London
I'm stuck here till Thursday when I can then return to the convenience and comfort of my home office.. win..

So, what's on your agenday this bright and sunny Tuesday?

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning, been up since 0500 as usual and its taken me till now to read all the Bollox from facebook last night! (i did hit the sack when it was still daylight :shock: )
    Feel good today, and just emailled a Equestrian centre in Neath about staying there in July, so expect a thread about who wants a CC ride in july :wink:

Nothing in the diary today so may catch up on a bit shopping and sleep (obviously while at work)

Anywhoo
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Document polishing and writing. :roll:

I might even get to do some proper work next week! That'll make a pleasant change.

Oh well. Off to Berlin for an overnight visit tomorrow, so I shouldn't really complain! 8)
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Morninks

Day off today (phased return to work ftw) so thinking about doing some baking this morning, this afternoon I have a date, and some friends are playing a gig tonight. And the sun is out, I like the way today is shaping up. No bacons tho :cry:

Laters
  • steamboat
    steamboat Posts: 54
    at work for 6am nice and quiet today so will have plenty time to look for a new job the gives me more time to ride :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Morning

busy day today & looking like a night of studying :(

No bacon but rare beef sandwiches for lunch (sounds wrong)!
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Morninks

Day off today (phased return to work ftw) so thinking about doing some baking this morning, this afternoon I have a date, and some friends are playing a gig tonight. And the sun is out, I like the way today is shaping up. No bacons tho :cry:

Laters

Ooh date, hope yours goes better than mine have lately haha.

I also have a bacon fail :(

Boring day of sitting in the office today too.....and nothing exciting to report....FAIL
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Will start the day about now with school run. Back for bacon and egg baps x2 and then its trail time. Need to find a new route round Tilford and then its Swinley this evening. Will have to do some housework or the bitch will wife!
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    pre-teens to school then Starbucks on Eccy road for an hour or so. Wharncliffe laters

Now that's what I call a good day well planned :)
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i'm in the big smoke of london again today, slept in a nother shat travelodge and paid them £115 for the privilage :lol:

ah well, i started at 7am and should be home by 2 am :lol:
    ah well i have free internet access so i'll be on here most of the day...i'm off to find a cafe for bacon :D
  • foxc_uk
    MissBint37 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Morninks

Laters

Boring day of sitting in the office today too.....and nothing exciting to report....FAIL

Cheers chuck, me too, all of mine have been fail for ages! Got rum to look forward too tho if it turns out sh1te!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Word to you momma,

today is shaping up badly, no bacons, the machine that makes water that tastes some thing close to coffee is broken and i have hayfever - MEH!

i need to get on and finish this document i have been writing since January!

welshkev wrote:
    i'm in the big smoke of london again today, shat in another travelodge and paid them £115 for the privilage :lol:

Fixed!
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Morning all. Less fragile this morning after a solid 9 hrs sleep in fact I am alert enough to ride the R1 to work...

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYOWWWWWW
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Mowning!

Team day out today. Think we're going bowling then having lunch somewhere, then going home early.

YAY!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    That sounds like my kind of day!!

Not alot today at work, just a ride this eveningr at Cwm :P
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning Benders

Weekend seems to have given me a temporary alcohol tolerance. Not a hint of a hangover and I can recall all of last nights events, even how much I drank. :roll:

Uni today, 2 lectures followed by a lot of revision me thinks.

Anyway I need to get my tea and bacon.

Laters
  • welshkev
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Word to you momma,

today is shaping up badly, no bacons, the machine that makes water that tastes some thing close to coffee is broken and i have hayfever - MEH!

i need to get on and finish this document i have been writing since January!

welshkev wrote:
    i'm in the big smoke of london again today, shat in another travelodge and paid them £115 for the privilage :lol:

Fixed!

that's about right, that pulled pork burrito went straight through me... :lol:
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Mehning!
    I'm bored.
    Have my Passport to sort out, they've sent me a reference number and I have to organise a meeting as it's my first one. Meh.

No bacons, I'm dieting :shock:

This is turning to be a bad year of The Mule.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Having a busy morning (again) today. Ride in was much better, no gail force winds, although the trees I can see from the window are starting to move a bit. That said, although the ride home last night was hard work, it wasn't as bad as I'd anticipated.

Need to order some stuffs for the Focus today, so they'll arrive by the weekend.

Apart from that, coffee and bacon have been purchased and consumed.

Laters...
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greeting, I am in training session as I type tethering the MacBook to the 3G phone for 3G access.
    Arrived an hour late, felt a little sheepish walking into a room full of people over an hour late.
    Well, as I said, I had a valid excuse.. for I am only human after all.. :¬P
  • Kaise
    Well, as I said, I had a valid excuse..

AIDs does not constitute an excuse, :shock:
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    edited May 2011
    foxc_uk wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Morninks

Laters

Cheers chuck, me too, all of mine have been fail for ages! Got rum to look forward too tho if it turns out sh1te!
    Sailor Jerry I hope <3
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • welshkev
    kaiser83 wrote:

it does if it's the bad aids though
  • Kaise
    edited May 2011
    welshkev wrote:
    kaiser83 wrote:

it does if it's the bad aids though

True dat, truuuuu dat

Disabled-Disability-Personal-Care-Aids-1-1.jpg

and of course disabled aids might count
  • foxc_uk
    MissBint37 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Morninks

Laters

Sailor Jerry I hope <3

But of course! Although I am partial to Morgan's Spiced since SJ's recipe was changed...
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning, Just easting a lovely bacon and cheese bagel. Today has in store gym then something else, dunno what, oh and printing a batch of t shirts, although not the crudcatcher ones
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    So what is a date then?

never did get the concept of a date lol :p i thought it was the day of the month like the 12th of december or summat? :P