Doh!!!!

skyd0g
skyd0g Posts: 2,540
edited May 2011 in The bottom bracket

Comments

• TuckerUK
    TuckerUK Posts: 369
    Having dropped off more bomb making materials to the lads, the American President sets off to pay his Congestion Charge arrears, but bitterly regrets his plan of having the last laugh by bringing the 5.5 million pounds Sterling in coins.
    "Coming through..."
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    I think he was trying to smuggle out a few too many duty-free bottles of the Guinness.
    Cycling weakly
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    skyd0g wrote:
    I think he was trying to smuggle out a few too many duty-free bottles of the Guinness.

Did he get anywhere near finishing the pint they gave him? Didnt look like it was going down that well, just holding the pint up the and shouting cheers to everyone isnt the same as doing a Darren Clarke.

darren-clarke_1700985c.jpg

Thats how you do it Mr President.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Obama put a fair hole in that pint. Some of the other TV clips show him hanging on to it for a while. Your queen, on the other hand, didn't touch the stuff at all last week. "Lightweight" as FF would say. :wink:

I don't think the Secret Service had the best of days yesterday. Firstly, they wreck "the beast" - the impact and noise must have had a few of them reaching for their weapons. Then Obama dives into a crowd of people in Moneygall and goes walk-about. Finally, in Dublin, some girl with a mobile phone breaches the security cordon and ends up with the President chatting to her mum on the other end of the line.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Put a fair hole in it? It's a pint not a barrel, drink it Man and I would rather My Queen didn't, its not a Woman's drink is it?
  • Dunk_911
    Dunk_911 Posts: 239
    Protectionist yanks, when will they learn? that would never have happened in a Rangie!