2 minute survey on Barclays Bikes....Love them or loathe the

backchat
backchat Posts: 2
edited May 2011 in Commuting chat
Hi there folks,

I have a fun 2 minute survey for you to fill in about Barclays Bikes. Your feedback and participation would be amazing. I have decided to write a letter of complaint in regards to some of the service issues and your feedback would really help strengthen my case.

Thanks for your help in advance! Here is the link: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22CDP5A8UER

Simon

Comments

• EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    backchat wrote:
    I have a fun 2 minute survey for you to fill in.

No such thing.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    backchat wrote:
    I have a fun 2 minute survey
    I want my money back. There was absolutely nothing in the survey that could be remotely be described as fun. Not the execution, the reading, the submit button. None of it was fun.

C'mon Simon. Sign up and tell us you've got a worthy but dull survey that you'd like us to do, or just be honest and announce it's as boring as women's tennis but you'd appreciate a few responses to it. Fun though? No pop-up funny faces, wacky sound effects, no opportunity to rate a Youtube clip of an up-and-coming new stand-up comedian halfway through. It was just dull.

I do dislike that sort of thing. Same with dullards who claim to have an 'exciting new web site'. Off with ye.
  • prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    Do you sweat when you use the bikes, wtf? Are you going to complain that you sweat too much when you use one?
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Done
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    This is a cycling forum - we have our own bikes :wink:
  • Neil Holland
    Neil Holland Posts: 109
    Done.

No offence BC but not the best survey...

Business suit with trainers? How about business suit and normal shoes...