Training

CombiD
CombiD Posts: 16
edited May 2011 in MTB beginners
I've recently finished an introductory skills course and can honestly say it was the best money I've spent for a long time (I know, I should get out more!) Whilst still a relative noob I thought I knew a bit about riding but this teaches you things you had probably never even considered and you riding will improve hugely. It was not mega cheap (about 70 quid) but if you listen to the instructors and put the effort in, it is definitely a good investment. Anyway, enough banging on, I just had to tell people who might be interested as my wife is sick of hearing about it.

Comments

• robbie87
    robbie87 Posts: 26
    I've been contemplating this, where did you end up doing it? And with whom?
  • CombiD
    CombiD Posts: 16
    I did it with Get Mountain Biking and it was at Woburn Sands near Milton Keynes. They do courses at a few different locations. Have a look online at www.getmountainbiking.com. Sorry I can't do a proper link as I'm posting from my phone. I would highly recommend it (the course I mean. Posting from a phone is actually a pain!)
  • mtb crazy
    mtb crazy Posts: 245
    i would love to do a intro course too, sounds like it really builds up skills and confidence