Bristol Black Rat

pantsani
pantsani Posts: 114
Doing the 100 miler this Sunday, hoping for better weather at the start than last year, although was still a good route and event.

Who's up for it ?

Comments

• vs
    vs Posts: 468
    Yep, I've signed up today. I did the Black Rat North Devon last year, which was very tough but an excellent day; it was nice to get the fastest time for the 100 mile that day.
  • Gooner69
    Gooner69 Posts: 97
    Hi guys, glad you are looking forward to it.

Garmin link available for 60mile route now live online, 100mile available from tomorrow pm.
    Numbers have swelled lately, and i have sold my soul to guarantee good weather on Sunday :wink:

Look out for our taster rides for North Devon once the dust has settled from Bristol, see you there 8)
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Really enjoyed the Bristol one last year. The weather wasn't the best but the route was great! Enjoyed the zider at the end, too.

Can't make it this year unfortunately
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • dodgerdog
    dodgerdog Posts: 292
    This will be my first sportive, in for the 100km which is more like 110km :D
    Allez Triple (hairy with mudguards) - FCN 4
    Ribble Gran Fondo
  • 3Pears
    3Pears Posts: 174
    Yeap I'm in too :lol:

Really looking forward to riding in a new area for me 8) Weather looking ok at mo, bonus
  • Gooner69
    Gooner69 Posts: 97
    100 mile route is now available as a garmin download from the website:)
  • pantsani
    pantsani Posts: 114
    Sold out as well, nice one Gooner, looking forward to it
  • JSB24
    JSB24 Posts: 37
    I'll be doing this one again this year, fingers crossed it looks like the weather will be better than last years!