For sale.

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited May 2011 in The bottom bracket
One Premier League tool box, but there's no Hammers in it. :cry::cry::lol:
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118
    That was my nearest Premier League ground since Charlton...er...stepped aside. I reckon the nearest now is Chelsea and, to be frank, I'm not likely to go and see Frank et al. So that effectively makes Fulham the nearest.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    That was my nearest Premier League ground since Charlton...er...stepped aside. I reckon the nearest now is Chelsea and, to be frank, I'm not likely to go and see Frank et al. So that effectively makes Fulham the nearest.

What are you? Dialafan!! Stick yer colours to the mast man!
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996

Well worth the journey though....................

michael-jackson-statue-at-craven-cottage-pic-getty-images-996504501.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    For sale - one unused 65,000 seater Olympic stadium. Unwanted gift need to raise funds for Director's bank accounts.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • Holyzeus
    Holyzeus Posts: 354
    :(:(:(
    Nicolai CC
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Sounds to me like DM is a football fan rather than a supporter of any particular team. A bit like me and Formula One. Nothing wrong with that in my mind.

If, on the other hand, DM wraps himself in the colours of one team one match and another the next match, thats just not right.
    I saw Kevin Costner being interviewed and he said something along the lines of "I used to support Liverpool but then Man U started winning. I now support Arsenal though" This was after the Invincible season.

I hope DM isn't like Kevin Costner, but I think DM's films are better!
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118

What are you? Dialafan!! Stick yer colours to the mast man!

Can't do that, I was born in Leeds and, even if you wanted to, you can't change that kind of allegiance - but, unfortunately and fairly predictably, Leeds didn't make the grade. I was really just observing that premiership teams are gradually getting further and further away from here.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    I hope he is not like Kevin Costner, 'kin hell is he a Wolves fan too.
  • stigofthedump
    stigofthedump Posts: 331
    Deptfordmarmoset - I wasn't born in Leeds and i was a 6 year old glory hunter. But I have 'nailed my colours to the mast' all this time and now we are on the way back. Premier league next year.( Yeah i know it should have been this year)