Focus Cayo

matiny2k
matiny2k Posts: 9
edited May 2011 in Road buying advice
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a Focus Cayo but wondered what options there are in respect of where to purchase from. Aside from Wiggle, where else could I get one of these bikes ?

Ideally, I'd like to buy one face to face if possible.

I live in Cambs.

Thanks

Mat

Comments

• Wiggle are the UK dealer for Focus. You won't be able to buy one elsewhere.

They do a no quibble test ride on them for 30 days (or at least they used to - best check) so you can ride it and send it back, free of charge, if you don't like it.
    It doesn't get any easier, but I don't appear to be getting any faster.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    great choice of bike! i have had my cayo for 2 years and i love it! fast, comfortable and very responsive.
  • matiny2k
    matiny2k Posts: 9
    Thanks for the info - much appreciated.

Mat
  • mrwibble
    mrwibble Posts: 980
    i have a cayo, fine bike
  • gaddster
    gaddster Posts: 401
    Me too! Seems they're popular. Good reason for that, they're very good.
    ARTHUR
    "Hello oh great one"
    LARRY
    "Are you talking to me or my ass?"
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    +1 love mine
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • WilsonHW
    WilsonHW Posts: 32
    The 2010 frame was raced by Team Jelly Belly with the exception of a 3T Funda fork and maybe some extra carbon layering to add stiffness, still a very good endorsement!
  • Feetsocks
    Feetsocks Posts: 15
    I purchased a Focus Cayo 2nd hand at the end of last year form a colleague. I am very happy with it. It seems faster and more comfortable than both the Bianchi it replaced and the Alu Cannondale I use for my commute.
    Although I did the deal face-2-face, so was able to have a test ride, I found it easy to adjust where necessary to get my riding postion right.
    In the spring I fitted my 'best' wheels & tyres and this made a significant improvement to the ride.