North West rides

rudyardmtb
rudyardmtb Posts: 54
edited May 2011 in MTB rides
Ok, so all other parts of the country appear to be catered for, time to sort something out for the west side boys don't you think 8)

So if you are interested post in this thread and we can try and sort something out. I'm just outside of Macclesfield but always willing to travel for a ride out.

Chris

Comments

• grant43
    grant43 Posts: 170
    how far do you want to travel i live in rossendale so my local tracks are lee and cragg quarry both good fun
    keep smiling no matter how much it hurts,commencal ramones 1 loving it lol
  • From Warrington.

Been out on my racer over winter, looking to do some MTB rides, my main decent MTB rides are at Coedllandegla or around Edale etc, Delamere.

Happy to do some Sunday rides, but earlier the better - family commitments and all that :roll:

I keep prmising myself to try lee and cragg, is it easy to find your way around (way marked / obvious route?)
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Chris,

I'm always up for a trip out - so that you can slay me again on the uphills!!

How about trying to organise something for either Sunday 29th May or Sunday 5th June?

There's some nice routes around Hayfield that you might not have done, but are well worth a trip out - pretty sure that Mike (Scrappy) would join us as well.

Mark
  • rudyardmtb
    rudyardmtb Posts: 54
    Alright, so, some response better than none at all :D

Be great to organise a ride up Cragg and Rossendale, no big shakes with the drive.

So, i am actually going out with another group on Sat 11th June up to Whinlatter, having never ridden this before it was too good an opportunity to miss. Hopefully you guys can make this one as well and I will try and set up some other dates as well going forward.

Mark, out with the slow boys on the 29th going round Hayfield so if you can make that date would be great to catch up again.
    Chris
  • matt1986
    matt1986 Posts: 31
    I am new to the forum started riding about a year ago and looking to do more around the north west (I am in manc) problem is I only have one mate who is interested in MTB and I have no transport. So if anyone is out and about around the north west and riding somewhere with good train links then I am up for it.
    Genesis Core 30 2011
    BMC Trailfox TF02 2011