Squirrels.

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited May 2011 in The bottom bracket
article-1093506-02C22227000005DC-310_634x645.jpg
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• Check the show off on the right, bet he's the one who jumps the biggest gaps between the trees :)
  • rollswest
    rollswest Posts: 6
    Ran over a squirrel once in Shepherds Bush Green. Ran over his neck.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    My god !!! That one on the right has some nut bag on him........ :D
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Difficult to hide your nuts when they're that big.
  • Aggieboy
    My god !!! That one on the right has some nut bag on him........ :D

You think?.................................

squirrel.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Aggieboy wrote:

You think?.................................

squirrel.jpg

I think............

1265303421-23759600.jpg
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • bearfraser
    bearfraser Posts: 435
    still taste like Chicken :D
  • Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Hate to spoilt the thread, but they are not squirrels, they are gophers.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • micken
    micken Posts: 275
    bearfraser wrote:

No, they actually taste like strong rabbit or hare.

Squirrels, not gophers.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    And some taste like sweetmeat!
  • Aggieboy
    Sirius631 wrote:

For your information David Fuckin' Bellamy, a bit of Squirrel detective work...

secret_squirrel.jpg

...would have lead you to the conclusion that they are, in fact, Cape Ground Squirrels which are found in South Africa.
  • deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118
    This Deptford squirrel has lost his bike

2010_0314Various0012.JPG
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Any lens I ever see squirrels through will be a scope attached to an air rifle. :twisted:
  • Aggieboy
    Any lens I ever see squirrels through will be a scope attached to an air rifle. :twisted:

I don't see how you can blame fluffy little squirrels for Crouch's mistakes.
  • deptfordmarmoset
    Ah, famous footballing moments for squirrels. Does anybody remember the last international game that the Arsenal played at Highbury when the referee stopped play because of a squirrel on the pitch?
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    Do you cover the north west? I might have some work for you....
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Ands wrote:

NW London? I'll go as far as Harrow. :lol:
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Aggieboy wrote:

I don't see how you can blame fluffy little squirrels for Crouch's mistakes.

I think he's sub consciously suggesting crouch is a big hairy ball bag.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    Found what they were looking at:

patons.jpg
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    micken wrote:
    bearfraser wrote:
    No, they actually taste like strong rabbit or hare.
    Hmm, in my 'roadkill' days (I used to live in the wilds of Devon near Dartmoor) I've had all three - my least favourite was hare - a very strong flavour, and very bloody. I liked both rabbit and squirrel (though only had squirrel once) - both had a fairly mild flavour, which I really liked, though the squirrel was an absolute beast to skin. I was surprised how much meat the squirrel had on it though - plenty for a meal for one once casseroled.

Mind you, the best 'roadkill' I ever found was a crate of 24 bottles of Ushers beer, which really had fallen off the back of a lorry on a tight bend in the Teign Valley.
  • Mind you, the best 'roadkill' I ever found was a crate of 24 bottles of Ushers beer, which really had fallen off the back of a lorry on a tight bend in the Teign Valley.
    Your mate kicking the crate off into your waiting hands does not constitute a genuine "fell off the back of a lorry moment".

I detect some Scouser in your DNA somewhere along the lines!
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    Mind you, the best 'roadkill' I ever found was a crate of 24 bottles of Ushers beer, which really had fallen off the back of a lorry on a tight bend in the Teign Valley.
    Your mate kicking the crate off into your waiting hands does not constitute a genuine "fell off the back of a lorry moment".

I detect some Scouser in your DNA somewhere along the lines!
    Genuine - I was driving back from delivering bread, and there it was at the side of the road in the undergrowth - only two bottles broken. Having drunk the beer, I then collected the 5p deposits on the bottles.
  • Google Translation

While stealing a bread truck we were following a beer truck and decided bread and beer was profit so we.....

;)
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    Ands wrote:

I thought you might be up my way this weekend (only 20 miles from Liverpool). You could vent your impending anger in my garden. :wink: Pigeons aplenty in case you miss)
  • Aggieboy
    Ands wrote:
    Ands wrote:

I thought you might be up my way this weekend (only 20 miles from Liverpool). You could vent your impending anger in my garden. :wink: Pigeons aplenty in case you miss)

You're next on his list. He's finished in North London..................

Squirrel%20meat%202.JPG
  • deptfordmarmoset
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Ands wrote:
    Ands wrote:

You're next on his list. He's finished in North London..................

Squirrel%20meat%202.JPG

Quality photo-finding skills there!! :lol:
  • Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Sirius631 wrote:

secret_squirrel.jpg

...would have lead you to the conclusion that they are, in fact, Cape Ground Squirrels which are found in South Africa.

A bit less digging and you'll find that very picture on Google image search with the word 'gopher' in the title.

http://biologyprojectwiki.wikispaces.com/Animals+in+Temperate+GrasslandsPER4

I suppose I should bow to the highly meritorious jounalistic integrity of the article that you ripped your picture from.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1093506/Crouching-tufty-hidden-dragon-The-amazing-Kung-Fu-squirrels.html

Funny, these creatures are fatter and don't have the prominant side stripe that are visible in the first two pictures. Could it be that the Daily Hate Mail used stock photos and got it wrong?
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • Aggieboy
    Sirius631 wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Sirius631 wrote:

secret_squirrel.jpg

A bit less digging and you'll find that very picture on Google image search with the word 'gopher' in the title.

http://biologyprojectwiki.wikispaces.com/Animals+in+Temperate+GrasslandsPER4

I suppose I should bow to the highly meritorious jounalistic integrity of the article that you ripped your picture from.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1093506/Crouching-tufty-hidden-dragon-The-amazing-Kung-Fu-squirrels.html

Funny, these creatures are fatter and don't have the prominant side stripe that are visible in the first two pictures. Could it be that the Daily Hate Mail used stock photos and got it wrong?

David,

As all the photos in the article are attributed to the same photogopher and at taken at the same time, I suggest they are as specified.
    The reason they are fatter is obviously because they are sitting.The stripes you refer to would not be visible as they are front on to the camera, although the top of one of the stripes is partially visible imo on the right shoulder of the squirrel on the far right, the one with big bollox.