They're onto us......

Comments

• king_jeffers
    king_jeffers Posts: 694
    "In the new land of Pedallon all will be new and clean and emission-free. Clothes will be made of scrotum-hugging futuristic fabric and the only legal music will be Kraftwerk."

Good share, good to have some lolz at work :D
  • jeremyrundle
    jeremyrundle Posts: 1,014
    WHY! do people call bikes pushbikes, I ride mine, it is not a hobbyhorse, it has gears, I do wish people would call them what they are, bikes, bicycles, what is the point of having a bike and pushing it, except whenh walking on a pavement.
    Peds with ipods, natures little speed humps

Banish unwanted fur - immac a squirrel
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... heads.html
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    edited May 2011
    So pedants can get have a rant about the relevancy of historical terminology. :lol:

Seriously, they turn the funniest colours when they go off on one. Still, it's probably healthier than bottling the frustrations. :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • wgwarburton
    wgwarburton Posts: 1,863
    WHY! do people call bikes pushbikes, I ride mine, it is not a hobbyhorse, it has gears, I do wish people would call them what they are, bikes, bicycles, what is the point of having a bike and pushing it, except whenh walking on a pavement.
    To distinguish from Motorbikes and receptionists. Bicycle and pedal-cycle are both a bit long-winded and cycle on it's own doesn't seem to be common usage, either...

Maybe we should adopt "velo"? :-)

Cheers,
    W.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    On my local Gumtree is a dirt/jump bike labelled as a push bike - nicked maybe if the seller is that ignorant!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.