Office mishaps

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited May 2011 in Commuting chat
So, I'm in the office and I'm listening to my iPod while working.

Silverchair, hammers through and I haven't heard this tune (suicidal dream) in ages. Linkin Park's In the End is next, then Oasis Wonderwall and I'm taken. Full blown air guitar and me mouthing the words. I've forgotten myself.

Staff member walks in.

Nothing I can say really so we just look at each other, me with a dumb expression on my face. :lol:

Share your office mishaps.
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• Took sleeping pill at 1am when under the influence, went into work the next day feeling a little bit groggy, fell asleep and fell off my chair mid-morning.
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Getting caught singing at full volume.......

In the office very lat at night - 1am kinda time. Don't expect anyone else to be in there. iPod on: Last Train Home by Lost Prophets.

Singing as loud as I possibly can, with no tonality at all - tap on shoulder from Blonde girl working 5 cubicles behind me....

Oh dear.....

Also got caught in shower room with nohing on by ops director (female). Just back from holiday; Little did I know that the shower rooms had be changed from single sex to shared while some building work was ongoing - cubicle doors had been erected to allow oneself a ltlle descrete room. I decided to wander out of cubicle stark boll*ck naked and get changed in the main area.....in walks female ops director fresh from her run....
  • greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    gtvlusso wrote:
    Also got caught in shower room with nohing on by ops director (female). Just back from holiday; Little did I know that the shower rooms had be changed from single sex to shared while some building work was ongoing - cubicle doors had been erected to allow oneself a ltlle descrete room. I decided to wander out of cubicle stark boll*ck naked and get changed in the main area.....in walks female ops director fresh from her run....

Bad 1970s music playing in the background, by chance?
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    gtvlusso
    Did you get down to some monroe transferring?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • gtvlusso
    Greg66 wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:

Bad 1970s music playing in the background, by chance?

Not bad, just funky....
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Share your office mishaps.
    I rolled my chair the other week; span it round one way to check some working on the whiteboard and simultaneously tried to lob something into the waste bin in the other direction. Physics took over and the chair disappeared from under me, leaving me tangled up in it with coffee all over my flares. Larf? I almost did.
  • gtvlusso
    bails87 wrote:
    gtvlusso

?! Que?!

I am not very hip....
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    Duals screens on my desk. Last year.... Emailed the GF something nice, didn't realise I had typed it into Excel on the other screen by mistake. Didn't realise at all actually, until my Director who I sent the mail and spreadsheet to replied and let me know. True story!
  • greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    gtvlusso wrote:
    bails87 wrote:
    gtvlusso

?! Que?!

I am not very hip....

1. Purchase eyeball scourer and mind wipe.

2. Read this

3. Apply eyeball scourer and mind wipe.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I once sent Ms DDD a saucy message. She left her phone at work. Went into the office the next day where a colleague gave her back her phone and as she said thanks the colleague (male) just started laughing...

Ms DDD got out of that office and back into her's sharpish and a little red faced.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • tptvmbircn
    tptvmbircn Posts: 782
    not exactly a mishap, or technically in a office but i tend to be the mishap.

Working in a over expensive high street sports shop that also sounds the same as a famous whisky, some of the lads take position and our victim arrives in the upstairs store room, out go the lights and the gaffa tape out, arms and legs tied and a bit over the mouth.

all fled the room and kindly put the light back on, now to see how long it takes for the boss to go looking for him, glad he saw the funny side! :twisted:
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Greg66 wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:
    bails87 wrote:
    gtvlusso

?! Que?!

I am not very hip....

1. Purchase eyeball scourer and mind wipe.

2. Read this

3. Apply eyeball scourer and mind wipe.

I take no responsibility for that bloody thread! :?
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    being caught by the financial director in a compromising position with one of the secretaries :oops:
  • Butterd2
    Butterd2 Posts: 937
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I once sent Ms DDD a saucy message. She left her phone at work. Went into the office the next day where a colleague gave her back her phone and as she said thanks the colleague (male) just started laughing...

Ms DDD got out of that office and back into her's sharpish and a little red faced.

Did similar to my wife by email, forgetting she has a secretary..... :oops:

Got a proper bollocking that night.
    Scott CR-1 (FCN 4)
    Pace RC200 FG Conversion (FCN 5)
    Giant Trance X

My collection of Cols