Bike Stolen in Reading

Speedysarah
Speedysarah Posts: 3
edited May 2011 in MTB stolen
Hi,

I bought my lovely Carrera Vengeance 2011 Ltd Edition last week and on Monday night it was stolen from my shed in Tilehurst.
It has distinctive white wheels and I had replaced the original white men's seat with a black ladies gel seat.

Thorooughly cheesed off :(

Comments

• ThePriory1978
    ThePriory1978 Posts: 563
    Your my neck of the woods as i'm up on the hill overlooking the Sainsburys at J12.

I will keep an eye out for your black and red bike but i wouldnt hold out much hope for its return. To have it stolen that quickly means someone knew you were into bikes/knew you were about to get it and had planned the theft rather than an opportunist.
    I hope your insured.

I never return my bike to the house when shifty scum or youths are hanging around i'll cycle right by and go in the back way.

p.s. obviously keep an eye on Gumtree and Ebay over the next few weeks.

Snot green Canyon Nerve AM 8.0x
  • Hi

Thanks for the response. I am absolutely gutted. Unfortunately I didn't really have any time to customise it which would've made it much easier to identify.

It is not insured the full value when I thought it was so not a great day all in all. Thats what I get for living in Tilehurst eh?!