Moda Stretto

TitchEgg
TitchEgg Posts: 29
edited May 2011 in Your road bikes
Here is my Moda Stretto

18 months old and hasn't missed a beat. I was nervous about buying a bike that was almost unknown, but can safely say that it is a great bit of kit!

It needs a wheel true, but other than that it has performed faultlessly.

The only change I've made is to the saddle, I found the Barelli saddle it came with really uncomfortable and have replaced it with a Selle Italia Max Flite Gel Flow. Still stuggling with this a little and am going to test a fi'zi:k from my LBS.

On its own in the shop and with my other bikes at home.

5707289892_573e68e8d9.jpg

5707290446_a02ea9e616.jpg

Comments

• iplod
    iplod Posts: 83
    thats one cool looking steed.
    SOLITUDE. It's not for everyone.

Trek 5.2 madone 2007
    Ribble audax/winter 2010
    Bianchi infinto 2012
  • wicked
    wicked Posts: 844
    These do look a really neat bike don't they, especially given the price. Hope you enjoy it.
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • Bill-87
    Bill-87 Posts: 155
    Absolute Cracker!
  • saprkzz
    saprkzz Posts: 592
    ahhhh I have this bike on order and was due in yesterday!!! STILL NOT HERE!!

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol::lol:

nice, thanks for the info and what i can expect, I chose this bike from a list of about 6 other bikes, but eveytime kept bringing the picture of this back onto the laptop.

I hope it arrives soon.

8)
  • JesseD
    JesseD Posts: 1,961
    I rode one of these at a LBS I used to work at, I found it it to be a pretty good ride. Very stable and predictable handling. I am a big led and a sprinter and I struggled to flex the frame, but there was a small hint there but nothing to wite home about.

I didn't like the wheels, i found them a bit flexy but then again I am a big lad.

That said it's a good bike, I'd race it :D
    Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated!
  • TitchEgg
    TitchEgg Posts: 29
    saprkzz

I hope it's arrived now (??) and that you love it!

JesseD

I know what you mean about the wheels, but they are preeeetty! :D

Getting the trial saddle this week, so looking forward to getting some miles in...
  • twotyred
    twotyred Posts: 822
    Cool bike. Looks like its going fast stood still.
  • warrior4life
    warrior4life Posts: 925
    I love that bike, I was so tempted by one and I'm pretty sure my next bike will be a moda.
    I just love my current bike so much at the moment otherwise I'd be on the stretto now.