Bontrager no quible saddle return (YAY)

loveaduck
loveaduck Posts: 48
edited May 2011 in Commuting chat
I was on a grand tour de Birmingham looking for a new saddle for my Dawes Giro 2011 ( Cycling Plus i love it ).

In Evens Cycles i saw a Bontrager saddle like the one on my Trek FX 7.1, which i totally love ( and i mean candles lit and Barry White kind of love)

On the cardboard that the saddle is attached to it says.

"If for any reason you're not satisfied with you new inForm Saddle, return it and your original slaes receipt to the place of purchase within 30 days for exchange"

I did ask the staff member at Evens if this meant i could get a refund and he was surprised by the statement on the card so he called Bontrager and they confirmed that it was true.

So i purchsed it knowing that if it wasn't suitable on a road bike i could return it. Well it's suitable, my bum is happy, which makes me happy. :lol:

(Sorry if it's posted in the wrong place)
"I love you less than cake, but way more than Marmite!"

Comments

• motopatter
    motopatter Posts: 179
    nice to know about the offer and your bum :shock:
    wave your willy here !!!! :)
  • loveaduck
    motopatter wrote:
    nice to know about the offer and your bum :shock:

LOL :lol:
  • CRAIGO5000
    CRAIGO5000 Posts: 697
    It's a nice saddle isn't it.

When I first started out I thought it would kill my arse but it's been great and really comfy over longer runs of +30 miles.
    Ribble Stealth/SRAM Force
    2007 Specialized Allez (Double) FCN - 3
  • loveaduck
    CRAIGO5000 wrote:
    It's a nice saddle isn't it.

When I first started out I thought it would kill my ars* but it's been great and really comfy over longer runs of +30 miles.

I have never known a saddle like it. It is sooo comfy. I use my Trek for messenger work and it gives me the sweetest ride.

I now have this saddle on my Dawes Giro, and i'm lovin it :)