Dutch police search for kissing cyclist

ademort
ademort Posts: 1,924
edited May 2011 in The bottom bracket
In the Dutch Province of Zeeland police are on the lookout for a kissing cyclist.http://www.hvzeeland.nl/Nieuws/Item?nid=16513 Apparently the cyclist is described as wearing a Red/Grey shirt, short pants and a helmet and some 1.75 m tall. According to police this Man approaches Women and then asks for directions. On getting directions he then promtly kisses the Women and sets of on his merry way.These incidents date back to 2010.After a recent complaint from a Woman the police are now taking the incidents seriously and are asking any other victims to contact them.If you ask me he is a fruit cake.
Ademort
ademort
Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
Giant Defy 4
Mirage Columbus SL
Batavus Ventura

Comments

• pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    He shouldn't be too difficult to find; he's about 1 metre shorter than the average Dutch man.
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    At least he was wearing a helmet.

I mean...That's what I hear...

Oh, look at the time! Could you tell me how to get to the station, please?

Thanks *smooch*
  • richard205
    richard205 Posts: 51
    so much nicer than being asked for the time, then getting punched in the stomach and the little git making off with the laptop.
    Its Italian, its carbon.....and some lanky tool rides it.
  • deptfordmarmoset
    deptfordmarmoset Posts: 3,118
    I wonder whether it's actually sociopathic behaviour. After all, he may just be doing it tongue in cheek.

<follows Zack to the station>
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    ademort wrote:
    Apparently the cyclist is described as wearing a Red/Grey shirt, short pants and a helmet and some 1.75 m tall.

I think I've found him:

armstrong.jpg
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    what's the dutch for Aggieboy?
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    what's the dutch for Aggieboy?

Cheeky boy, hopa skoodum pop a doodle doo, gherkins. ( If you say it out loud in a daft accent it works).

Honest.

SFW.
    :D