Giro Stage 1 (TTT) - *Spoilers*

13»

Comments

• BarryBonds
    BarryBonds Posts: 344
    Hated to see HTC win the TTT. But thank G-d that Wanker Cavendish did not pull on the pink jersey today. Crossing my fingers that he will puncture in stage 2 at 500 meters from the line. The peloton needs another Abdou in my opinion.

After reading all your previous posts it seems you are obsessed with Mark Cavendish to the point that you need help. Please come back after.

yes stick the people were supposed to be obsessed with
    Armstrong
    Contador
    cancellara

Really! Some people :lol:
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Utterly delighted for Marco Pinotti today- all round Italian good guy.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Find it hard to get excited about TTTs.

I guess HTC get to practice pretty much every flat stage.

Works out for HTC since they'd be pretty much having to control the peloton for most of the day anyway.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Hated to see HTC win the TTT. But thank G-d that Wanker Cavendish did not pull on the pink jersey today. Crossing my fingers that he will puncture in stage 2 at 500 meters from the line. The peloton needs another Abdou in my opinion.

Corny, my friend - on this forum, we don't tend to go into the realms of hatred. Now, there are many posters who are fansof various cyclists, but hatred we generally don't do. BikingBernie hated Armstrong, but he was an exception.

We all have our favourites and criticise others for their favourites, but generally we discuss cycling on its own merits in an adult manner.

There are some general hate figures, such as Ricco, but your Cavendish hatred is more intriguing.

If you can lay down your reasons for hating Cavendish, then you may be taken seriously, and maybe your complaints will find favour. If not, then you'll just be viewed as an unhinged idiot.

In summary - why do you hate Cav?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • cornoyemade
    cornoyemade Posts: 180
    HTC on the podium today. It appears that Cavy is wearing a Festina sash for some reason. New Sponsor?

http://www.steephill.tv/2011/giro-d-ita ... 359283.jpg
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    RichN95 wrote:

In summary - why do you hate Cav?

50p says it's something to do with Peta Todd
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.