I'm bored

essex-commuter
essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
edited May 2011 in Commuting chat
...and I want to go home. I feel lethargic, I can see the sun shining outside...I NEED TO GET ON THE BIKE!

Comments

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    ...and I want to go home. I feel lethargic, I can see the sun shining outside...I NEED TO GET ON THE BIKE!

Nah it's much better just sitting in the garden drinking PIMMS whilst the wife cuts the grass :wink:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • essex-commuter
    itboffin wrote:

Nah it's much better just sitting in the garden drinking PIMMS whilst the wife cuts the grass :wink:

Thanks, I feel much better now! :roll:
  • itboffin
    itboffin wrote:

If it helps i've just lit the BBQ :roll: oh and i've filled the beer fridge with bud and popped a couple of 660ml beers in the freezer to see me until the others chill down :wink:
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • essex-commuter
    itboffin wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

If it helps i've just lit the BBQ :roll: oh and i've filled the beer fridge with bud and popped a couple of 660ml beers in the freezer to see me until the others chill down :wink:

Bollox to you! :D

Enjoy 8)
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    itboffin wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

pleasepleaseplease

thunderstorm.jpg

:P
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    itboffin wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

Enjoy it whilst it lasts :twisted:
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    itboffin wrote:

Tis true. I've often enjoyed sitting in ITB's garden watching his wife cut the grass. Had to curtail it lately whilst he's been off work mind. :wink:

Keep doing those miles Boff. Much appreciated.
  • itboffin
    CiB wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

Tis true. I've often enjoyed sitting in ITB's garden watching his wife cut the grass. Had to curtail it lately whilst he's been off work mind. :wink:

You're welcome :lol:
  • motopatter
    motopatter Posts: 179
    CiB wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

hehe :lol::lol:
    wave your willy here !!!! :)