Mondraker Factor RR - Any thoughts?

lofty102
lofty102 Posts: 138
edited May 2011 in MTB general
I've just got myself a 2010 Mondraker Factor RR and think its brilliant!
But i haven't seen any around and was just wondering if anybody else had one and what they thought? or in fact what anybody thinks of them?

Cheers!
2010 Mondraker Factor RR
2014 canyon ultimate cf 9.0 sl
2016 Planet x pro carbon
2017 Scott Spark 730

Comments

• benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    I like Mondrakers alot. Might buy one next time round. I'd probably get a Foxy, but I am sure your Factor is also very cool. Good choice.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • specialeyes
    specialeyes Posts: 542
    Stick it in the "your mountain bikes" section and let us have a gender! :wink::D
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Got the Dune R,

The beefy 160mm and love it too bits brilliant riding bike, which you can hammer :p
  • lofty102
    Its good to here positive things about other Mondrakers! The Dune looked sweet, but a bit to much travel for my riding.
    I'm at work for 4 weeks now and I haven't got any pics of the bike with me other than the official brochure picture, otherwise i'd have posted a photo straight away1
    2010 Mondraker Factor RR
    2016 Planet x pro carbon
    2017 Scott Spark 730
  • u05harrisb
    u05harrisb Posts: 531
    ive got one of the podiums- AWSOME!!!! for the money it didnt come with a set of rebas which sucked but its frame is far far lighter than many! brilliant bike! only bad thing about it was in 4 months and 750 miles i broke the freewheel part of the hub, although the LBS fixed it free overnight under warrenty so thats cool :D
    Ben
  • Dick Scruttock
    Dick Scruttock Posts: 2,533
    Trying to talk my mate into getting a Foxy. Look great bikes and if anywhere near as impressive as my other mates summum he would be well happy with it.
  • Peanut125
    Peanut125 Posts: 2
    I built up a Foxy RR and think it's amazing. It's good at climbing but brilliant going down the way :D
  • starkee
    starkee Posts: 143
    I have the Foxy R and i luuuuurve it ! Would have loved the Foxy RR but just couldn,t stretch the card enough :wink: ( although Bikeactive.com have a large Foxy RR for sale at present for less than £2.5k )
    I did post some pics in the 'Readers Rides' section...

I had a shortlist of bikes Ghost, Lappierre, Cube, but what swung it ( apart from the looks) was the fact that you dont see many about...
  • lofty102
    I have to admit the rarity of Mondraker did sway me to buying the Factor RR, the Foxy R and RR are really nice bikes to. 8)
    I got my 2010 Factor RR for £1439,( i've seen it listed at £2200, but i'm not sure of the initial RRP) which i though was a pretty good deal! If you compare the spec of it to other 2011 full sussers at around£1400-1500 it looks good value for money in my biased opinion!! :wink:
    2010 Mondraker Factor RR
    2016 Planet x pro carbon
    2017 Scott Spark 730
  • hoochylala
    hoochylala Posts: 987
    hijack

The Foxy RR frame only is on my shortlist for a build im doing - would be interested in hearing what it rides like? Anyone know where to demo one?

/hijack

Sorry :)
  • starkee
    starkee Posts: 143
    hoochylala wrote:
    hijack

The Foxy RR frame only is on my shortlist for a build im doing - would be interested in hearing what it rides like? Anyone know where to demo one?

/hijack

Sorry :)

I only know of the place i tried/bought mine.....where are you located ?