Lincoln Grand Prix Sportive

Just to let you know that the entries for this event close on Weds 4th May at 23:59. With 546 entries the event is likely to be full and therefore there will be no entry on the day.

The event website for routes, online entry and rider lists can be found at http://www.itpevents.co.uk/events/the-lincoln-grand-prix-sportive.html

Thanks

Ian

Comments

• 06birdt
    06birdt Posts: 6
    doing this as my first sportive event this weekend, not sure where the start is ? i know at the university but where ? and also what kind of food/drink stations are there ? if any ?
  • kim10
    kim10 Posts: 186
    06birdt wrote:
    doing this as my first sportive event this weekend, not sure where the start is ? i know at the university but where ? and also what kind of food/drink stations are there ? if any ?

I received my information today (via email) and the start is at the Bishop Grosseteste Uni, Longdales Road exit. I'm sure you will find it when you get the to the university as there will be plenty others getting ready.

There are 3 feed stations one at Tetford, Donington on Bain and Middle Rasen and according to the organisers they should be well stocked. But I normally take my own food and only stop for water.

Looking forward to it, should be a good ride. Oh and good luck with your first Sportive :D
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    oh, that ruins one of my options for the weekend. was thinking of rlling up and signing on if i couldn't find riding buddies for sunday. it's forecast heavy rain though so meh
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago