Quench Cycles Bedgebury - Is their Servicing any good?

csmith319
csmith319 Posts: 28
edited January 2012 in MTB general
Hi all - a bit new on here, apart from a classified ad a few years ago. Not sure if this is the best place to post this question either!

Anyway, a bit of a random question, I need a bit of work done on my MTB and practically speaking it would work well to get Quench to do the work while I'm there in Bedgebury doing a 10K run in a couple of weeks.

They seem like a good bunch of guys there, but wondered if anyone has used them for work on their bikes?

If not - anyone used Wildside in Tunbridge Wells?

Thanks!

Comments

• cycle monster
    cycle monster Posts: 448
    Try the forum on the Bedgebury Forest CC website. Bound to find something or ask locals on there.
  • nc1584
    nc1584 Posts: 14
    Have used Wildside for donkey's, always do good work and a credible LBS.
    2010 Specialized Stumpjumper Elite
    2010 Whyte 905 (stolen)

2010 was an expensive year!
  • csmith319
    csmith319 Posts: 28
    Thanks - think I will try and use Wildside, probably a better chance of decent work I reckon.
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Wild Side are very good, just make sure to book waaaay in advance, as they're always busy. Or take biccies!
  • I've always had my bike serviced at Quench and found them excellent. Good service, knowledgeable, helpful guys. Their turn around tends to be quite quick too. They're an accredited Shimano service centre and the guys in the workshop are cytech qualified. :D