Any riders in the Quantocks / Bridgwater area?

Kristoph
Kristoph Posts: 8
edited May 2011 in MTB rides
Hi all.

I've recently decided to get back into riding and would like to meet up with any riders in the Somerset area, specifically the Quantocks.

I'll be riding a hardtail (commencal ramones 1) and fancy some dh/trail riding, I'm still a bit rusty so in need of some practice!

Cheers,

Kris

Comments

• Garry73
    Garry73 Posts: 116
    Hi Kris,

I try to get up there most weekends, would be happy to meet up.

Cheers

Garry
  • im often up that way on saturdays i normaly start from lydyard hill . i dont tend to do anything to mad though as im geting on a bit now :lol:
  • jonnyc2420
    jonnyc2420 Posts: 557
    Quite a lot going on here:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 85782&ap=1
    9 of us out on Sunday - good bunch of people :D
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • Garry73
    im often up that way on saturdays i normaly start from lydyard hill . i dont tend to do anything to mad though as im geting on a bit now :lol:

Still not managed to hook up for a ride yet, where is lydyard hill ?
  • sorry that was suposed to say lydeard hill (i cant spell ) its the car park a couple of miles from triscombe.
  • Garry73
    sorry that was suposed to say lydeard hill (i cant spell ) its the car park a couple of miles from triscombe.

Is that at the bottom of the quantocks on the taunton side?
  • yes its taunton side if your coming from kingston way and then turn left when you get to the pines cafe then after about half a mile turn right.. are you from taunton?
    pm me if you want to meet up around that way.
  • Garry73
    yes its taunton side if your coming from kingston way and then turn left when you get to the pines cafe then after about half a mile turn right.. are you from taunton?
    pm me if you want to meet up around that way.

Yep, live in Milverton. Normally park either Triscombe, great wood or up near dead womans ditch. Would be good to meet up for a ride, PM send with my details.