Good Morning

Kitty
Kitty Posts: 2,844
edited April 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Up for work. What are you lot doing today?

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Good Morning

Off to Wales in a bit, need breakfast now though. It seems there is no bacon, or milk, again... so I'm going to have cold pizza instead.

TTFN
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings early risers
    Off to Bristol today for some social visitations, other than that, not much else
  • Morning all, i've got about an hour to nurse my hangover before I have to leave for the train to go ride.I think an energy drink and nice poo are in order.

Then to go for a ride, lets hope my legs arn't too dead!
  • Morning all.

Just getting the kids some breakfast, then I'm taking the bike, tools and workstand into the garden for some fettling. Once that's done, gardening is on the cards.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Morning all.

I feel remarkably chipper considering what is left, (or not) of a rather large bottle of V.

Still d'ahn sarf, heading up and right a bit around lunchtime.

Need coffee and fags, except only 1 fag left, Tesco downstairs but can't remember security code to building and OH asleep.

Doh!

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    MMMM coffee mostly this morning and maybe a sit in the sun :D
  • Well MBUK just dropped through the letter box, so fettling has been put on hold while I have a quick read through. :D
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Ok so it's not morning anymore... just got home about 45 mins ago, was in bath for a bit etc. Nice little place (couldn't live there though)

Had last night's chicken kebab and baileys ice cream for breakfast. Gonna get a new cassette and chain fitted on the bike then hit the trails.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Going to clean the car.

Can't ride, have broken a spoke on my back wheel and my spare back wheel as well as of yesterday :( Thankfully getting them sorted on Monday though.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Afternoon Freaks!

Another busy day at Capitano Towers... Fettled the Focus, cleaned, fettled and lubed the XTC, fettled, lubed and test rode the NRS. Also done some more painting in the garden. Been to B&Q and purchased some no more nails to fix the dog-gate that Mrs C b0rked and a new lock for the garden gate.

Having a tea and sausage roll break and about to watch the Tour of Romandy on TV before fixing the above mentioned stuffs.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i am so hungover.

i think this hangover would kill all of you even if i shared it out amongst you.

i may never drink again.

i was awoken about half 3 this morning by the sudden urge to have a sh1t. it smelled so bad when i made it that i puked up , mostly into the sink but some of it went on my legs.

the smell was also bad enough to wake my wife up who wasnt pleased to come downstairs and find me puking over myself whilst sat naked on the toilet with the door open.
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Jake151 wrote:
    Morning all

Work in a couple of hours, need tea.

Then I have a stag do! Would be awesome but I have work at 8AM tomorrow :o

Just done 8 hours paintballing for my mates stag do then off for a curry later + beers :D
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    been a prettu lazy day.

managed to fix my front brake but only just improved my rear wheel buckle from a crash yesterday. will sort it out when i have work experiance next week.

going cannock chase(stile cop dh) tommorow with my mate :D
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    i am so hungover.

the smell was also bad enough to wake my wife up who wasnt pleased to come downstairs and find me puking over myself whilst sat naked on the toilet with the door open.

lmao made my day

now mtfu and pour yourself a drink :wink:
  • Lovely ride today, quite surprised how I was able to keep trucking even though I felt genuinely dead. Had a fat chinese a minute agom and now contemplating going to bed. Yes it is 7pm, and yes I am that bored and tired.