The Crunchie Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited April 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Gotta pop over to bath pick a friend up, then head over to weston for some beach type fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_q2KWUzww
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Morning.

Had a pretty awesome evening last night, featuring a barbecue, drinking and man-love. That was followed by the light and broken sleep I always get after alcohol (no, I don't understand it either). Now, I'm waiting for any shop to open so that I can consume bacon, and spend the day doing as much revision as I can bear. And probably sleeping in the uni library.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning Homos

I'm off to Cannock in about half an hour. The tv guide tells me that it's Royal Wedding coverage from 8-4 with half an hour for news around lunchtime :shock:

Couldn't they just pop down the local registry office?

Anyway, busy day today

TTFN
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    going to farmer johns at 8 till 7 or something :lol: gonna be a long days riding but it's just been rebuilt so it'll be good :D
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Had 5 pints and a chinese last night and have had the most fitful night's sleep EVER.

Have no resigned myself to the fact that I won't be having a lie in so am about to go, get ready and go to the GF's (where' my new Cannondale is waiting for me).

Haven't seen her for a week, but I wonder how she will feel when I walk straight past her and go to the big brown box lurking somewhere in her flat :lol:

Shall then take it out for a spin, although it looks like it's going to busket it down.

Once it has been fettled with, I shall take her for a pub lunch, as I won't be seeing her much this weekend. Then shall probably nip out for a few beers tonight, but Im not sure.
  • Save yourself some time and money. Just kick her back door in, wipe your fella on the curtains, and leave (with the bike).
    Burds love that kind of stuff.
  • Morning by the way.

Sadly it's still super busy at work, so no Bank hol for me :cry:

On the bright side, I've only got to go until next weds, then I'm off for the better part of a fortnight :D
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Save yourself some time and money. Just kick her back door in, wipe your fella on the curtains, and leave (with the bike).
    Burds love that kind of stuff.

:lol: and if I want to go back?

what if I want to be a cross between man 1 and man 2 :lol:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Morning t'itnernet twats.

Yesterday was too awesome to follow, 7 pints, beat the OH at pool, Southern Comfort and Irn Bru, (New found fav drink), a few V, M +L's. Bacons n other stuff :wink:

No hangover.

Off d'ahn sarf 'til tomorrow. Looking forward to quiet roads to drive on and getting in front of a decent pc 'cos mine sucks.

Laters.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • I'm a bit annoyed this morning,I spent all day indoors yesterday waiting for citylink and fedex to deliver my merlins and ukbikesore orders.
    Predictably neither turned up even though I paid extra to have them guaranteed next day.So we'll see if they turn up tomorrow.
    Other than that nothing is happening
    I assume this is French petrol - be careful in reverse - the car will retreat rapidly at the least provocation.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning Alls

Fed daughter Bacons as she's too busy watching TV to get it herself, son is asleep after a night of X- Box, missus is at WORK! and I'm orf to lay some turf in the garden.

Did, dig,dig Dig, dig dig.We dig the whole day through.

Thought I'd put in a musical interlude :)
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Looked in the post this morning, and as usual while I was out the post man came and couldn't deliver a package. Gotta wait until 4 to go pick up my new helmet camera. I hate post most of the time.

Good thing is, tomorrow i'm able to borrow a friends bike and go for a ride, so i'm happy i've got it now. Let's see how good those cheap helmet cameras are.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Yo maggots!

The M25/M40/M42/M6 were very kind to me last night and I got home at 20h45, win!
    Had an early night by my standards and am looking forward to lazing today with the exception of giving the bike a good clean and a 5 mile run in the later afternoon.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Aw I want to get married!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Good ride this morning, I need to get to Cannock early in the morning more often, much quieter, lets me hear that new noisy hub of mine properly :lol:

Rest of day will be faffing around or working out what stuff I need to be packing and sorting out for the Nant/Dyfi/CyB weekend facing me.
  • Just watching the wedding with the folks which is quite nice 8)
    Then its walking the streets delivering papers.
    Had a class ride yesterday, 3 and a half hours so feeling that today :/
    GT Zaskar mmmmm yummy!
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    child care and fettling with bike
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Evening Freaks!

Have had a day which started off with fail. Some cnut had ran a key down the side of the Cakemobile overnight, so spent a couple of hours having to sort that out - down to the metal in places. :evil: Then had to fix the sticking rear caliper (again on the Cakemobile), which thankfully just required the tabs on the brake pads filling down a tad - it pays not to purchase 'cheap' brake pads.

Then went shopping and got stuffs to make a pizza for dinner tonight - very quiet out though, must be something important on. Then watched the Tour of Turlkey on the TV, Team Type 1 rider now leads. :D Then, painted the hinges, locks and associated metalwork on the gate and shed with Hammerite. Finally managed to get out for a short ride and it started to spot with rain, so raced home.

Think I might have a rest this evening...
  • tenfoot
    tenfoot Posts: 226
    How good was the royal wedding?

I managed to drive to the tip, get the car cleaned inside and out by the local eastern europeans and go to waitrose, all in an hour. 8) . They should have one every week.

No riding though. Have to wait til Sunday morning.

ps - sorry to hear about the car, El Cap. The scum who do this are the lowest of the low.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    tenfoot wrote:
    get the car cleaned inside and out by the local eastern europeans No riding though. Have to wait til Sunday morning.

cant beat a KosovanKarwash :P
  • evening all,

1 - fitted new dog guard in car
    2 - quick 9 mile ride
    3 - wash bike
    4 - wash car
    5 -visit grandma on b'day
    6 - now watching tv

great day
    1996 GT Borrego - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Expert - 2010 Specialized enduro expert