Is this your Bike

coynie
coynie Posts: 112
edited May 2011 in MTB general
I am looking for a new bike and seen this on pinkbike but the phome number is wrong
is this bike yours or do you know who is selling the bike

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/785136/
Malt 1
Malt 4

Comments

• bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    No it ain't mine.
    Just another few thousands members to go through :lol:
  • coynie
    edited April 2011
    Haha :D i know its a long shot........ but cant think off any other way of finding the owner :D
    got the cash waiting
    Malt 1
    Malt 4
  • shm_uk
    shm_uk Posts: 683
    It's not mine, if that helps narrow it down a bit...
  • toby_winkler
    toby_winkler Posts: 1,298
    It's mine.

The above statement is not true
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    It could be mine.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Except I don't own one
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • coynie
    sell it me then toby............... :D
    Malt 1
    Malt 4
  • toby_winkler
    If you would send the money to my banker in Nigeria, don't worry he is totally reliable, then I can send the bike out to you as soon as possible. ;)
  • JamieRa
    JamieRa Posts: 82
    If you would send the money to my banker in Nigeria, don't worry he is totally reliable, then I can send the bike out to you as soon as possible. ;)

and dont forget to send a copy of your passport, bank details and sort code sir!
  • Have you not tried logging in to pink bike and sending the member a email?

Probably have alot better chance than asking on a whole other forum.
  • coynie
    Dooh. Now Why I NOT Think Off :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Malt 1
    Malt 4
  • BikingBob
    BikingBob Posts: 77
    Well we know he is in Stoke-on-Trent, so print a photo and go canvassing around the town and surrounding area asking people.

I would start with any decent trails etc... or look for some hoodies in the town center, ask them if they have seen anybody riding it and what the owners address is. (they are bound to know)

Failing that err...... sign up and send him a message, looking at his noteboard you aren't the only one that wants it......
    Scott Scale 50 (Custom Spec)
    Scott Genius LT 30
  • coynie
    I have signed up and sent message it may have been sold i dont know stoke is 71 miles from where i live but thanks
    Malt 1
    Malt 4
  • steve_muzzy
    steve_muzzy Posts: 259
    on another note it looks a bit of a bargain!
  • toby_winkler
    JamieRa wrote:

and dont forget to send a copy of your passport, bank details and sort code sir!

Yes yes, that would also be very helpful.
  • coynie
    edited May 2011
    Just wasting my time with pinkbike. emailed 3 different people in the past 4 days about buying there bikes and not one person as emailed me back. why have your bike for sale if cant be as*ed all i can say is it's your loss. cash on a bank holiday weekend
    Malt 1
    Malt 4
  • peter413
    peter413 Posts: 5,120
    coynie wrote:
    Just wasting my time with pinkbike. emailed 3 different people to about buying there bikes and not one person as emailed me back. why have your bike for sale if cant be as*ed all i can say is it's your loss. cash on a bank holiday weekend

Not everyone is at their computers 24/7 :wink:

On Pinkbike you can check if someone has read your message though, if it is unread there will be a picture of an envelope next to the message
  • cpk1
    cpk1 Posts: 175
    I reckon it will have been sold by now as you have helped advertise it for him on here :lol:
    Trail bike: Kona Coiler 06, Rockshox domain 318is, juicy 7s, sun rims s-type.
    Commute bike: Dawes Watoga.