Yay! As of today I am a cycle commuter.

13»

Comments

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Nik Cube wrote:
    Mr boffin I am shocked I had a 30 mile loop up to shelbourne through Ham and over Coombe gibet, linkenholt and conholt hills.

The wind was quite harsh on the way out but the ride was worth it

Yesterday I went up to burbage and then down to pewsey and home via tidworth

Nice work Coombe is hard on a normal day let alone in this wind, added to the wind I've pulled something in my neck so cant turn my head to look over my shoulder so not really very wise to go road cycling.

PS. I live in Burbage.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Nik Cube
    Nik Cube Posts: 311
    Not good having a pain in the neck - hope you are back on the bike soon
    Fcn 5
    Cube attempt 2010
  • Clare_M
    Clare_M Posts: 68
    I went out on my MTB instead. Was shockingly windy til I got into the woods, but it's only a mile away. Thing that annoyed me is at Harlestone Firs they are doing some work on the trees, so all of the trails have debris all over them, plus big massive logs closing off the entrances. Not worth going really, but still had a bit of a work out. Plus I earned an ice cream :)
    I was a fatty, then I took up cycling and can now eat cake guilt free!

"Triples are for girls" My Husband, 2010. (Evidently not for this girl though!)