Help I.D my Specialized Rockhopper

StumpyPaul
StumpyPaul Posts: 56
edited April 2011 in MTB general
I am looking to sell my Specialized Rockhopper. I think it is from around 2000 but would like to know what year it is. I have used google but can't find anything to help me with this.

Anyone able to help me identifiy what year it is from ?

Thanks. :D

Rockhopper001.jpg
Trek Fuel Ex 9.8 2010
Yeti SB66

Comments

• Rockhopper002.jpg

Rockhopper003.jpg
    Trek Fuel Ex 9.8 2010
    Yeti SB66
  • stu8975
    stu8975 Posts: 1,334
  • yeh i second 1998 mate has one
    I recon im the tinyest horse you will ever see
  • Thanks for the replys.

I know I can't ask on here what sort of value its worth, but can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find out. I really have no idea. :roll:
    Trek Fuel Ex 9.8 2010
    Yeti SB66
  • stu8975
    stu8975 Posts: 1,334
    ebay or retrobike and see what they go for. Its worth as much as someone is willing to pay.
  • well to give you a rough idea i bought a 1995 gary fisher supercaliber with full xtr drive and brakes, crossmax wheels and marz x2-fly forks for £290 last year
  • I've just been looking on Ebay and quite like this ...
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 3523wt_905

It's got to be shipped all the way from Italy though. :shock:

I know people can't ask how much it is worth on this site when selling, but I'm buying not selling so can I ask other members what their maximum bids would be for this item if they were going for it?

I have no idea how much may be too much, or if my idea of what I want to pay is too little if that makes sense.
  • to be honest on a bike of that value your far best hold out for something in the uk and sticking a wanted post up in the classified section............