Hello

DoubleEagle
DoubleEagle Posts: 22
edited April 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum thingy but it looks quite fun and I've been reading it for a while so I though I'd write something and make myself known to y'all.

Info about me: My name is Chris.
Info about my bike: it's a Giant.

Good evening. :D

P.S. if this is considered to be a waste of forum space feel free to file under recycling. Ta.

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hmm, hello chris, where do you hail from?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675

P.S. if this is considered to be a waste of forum space feel free to file under recycling. Ta.

that is the purpose of the CC.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    *waves*
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    *shows arse*

hopes you're not gay
  • I hail from near Cambridge (that's where I am now) but in a few days time I'll be heading back to my university digs in the good city of Bath and this time I'll be taking my steed with me.

Not many mountains near Cambridge you see.

so I'll be needing to find some trails. And some friends (with bikes).
  • nicklouse
    Jake151 wrote:
    Good day to you sir.

Don't catch AIDS

That is all

Or worms.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • sheepsteeth
    near Cambridge

i lived there for a few years, it was so flat i took up road riding which was considerably more fun
  • I don't think I could do road riding. It's just riding along a road, innit. I'd rather change addresses than my sport!

Thanks for the advice, I will do my best to catch neither worms nor AIDS but out of the two I'd rather catch the worms.

I just notices that we've had about 100 people read this thread and only about 8 replies saying hello (or something sort of simmilar).
  • sheepsteeth
    its because everyone thinks you have aids or worms or are really 4xj
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    edited April 2011
    That's because we are all afraid to actually post something in the crudcatcher...

'hello'
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    TL;DR

Llama: llama1.jpg
  • sheepsteeth
    no, dial a llamay

dial-a-llama.jpg
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    edited April 2011
    alright! welcome to the back of beyond!

if you're over bristol way for a ride there are a few peeps on here that ride ashton court, leigh woods and stuff

on the subject of Llamas, if the welsh pronounce Llanelli and Llandegla like they do, what happens with the word Llama? :wink:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello Double eagle

is your name a double entendre? ie Marjorie and frank were making the double eagle?

If so I'll warn you that the crudcatcher is not the place to be talking about sexy sex, its very straight laced in here

Also do you dislike being jumped on or do you prefer threesomes (with 2 girls, not chatting you up)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kaise
    are you trying to determine if this is Man 1 or Man 2?
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    I think man 1.
  • Gazlar
    Well you never know. Man 1 could have joined the crudcatcher in order to obtain sterling information on how to treat a classy bird.

I mean it's the obvious place for help when courting, what with all of us noted lotharios and gentlemen, why would he search elsewhere?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kaise
    Gaz with your advice you should start writing a book on the subject, like The Game but something with a bit more real life grit in there, you know limes, string that kind of thing
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Hello.

Surprised it took this many posts for the thread to descend into the usual smut/farce/mickey taking :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Hi, I suggest you get out while you still can :shock:

Not really, we're a lovely, slightly dysfunctional bunch here.
  • sheepsteeth
    Angry Bird wrote:
    slightly dysfunctional

thats like my erection that
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Hello.

But only because I don't want to be counted as one of the impolite fkrs . :)
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Gazlar
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Gaz with your advice you should start writing a book on the subject, like The Game but something with a bit more real life grit in there, you know limes, string that kind of thing

I should, technically I'm responsible for two weddings, four children from those wedding and take responsibility for getting an unnamed, undatatble crudder a girlfriend, I'm very much like Cilla without the Ginger pubes, or Paddy McGuinness without the cug smuntness
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • No, my name wasn't intended to sound like a sex position, but hey now it's been mentioned, what would it be? *waits for moderaters to close thread*

Being jumped on repetitively would be unpleasant but I'd happily take the threesome with two hot girls.

Kaiser I'm a train ride away from Bristol so if there's any way of getting from the station to those places I'd be up for that in a few weeks. Got a dissertation and a couple of exams to get out the way first though.
  • Gazlar
    Hmm the double eagle would involve you mounting from behind and flapping your arms about whilst she's holding a raw salmon in her beak. You can make eagle noises if you like.

A double mallard would be better as they partake in necrophiliac rape
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • nicklouse
    what about a double Partridge?

the is the Crudcatcher, Modmins already present and posting :twisted:
  • Hi, if you need any advice on dustcaps I'm the one to ask. ;-)
    "Youth's a mask, but it don't last
    live it long and live it fast."
    My dustcap topic:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    its because everyone thinks you have aids or worms or are really 4xj

this

i actually thought you were and why i was rude. shame you're not slightly more retarded tho.