1st time at Gisburn in a year

Rich9
Rich9 Posts: 1,635
edited April 2011 in Routes
Did Red and Black at Gisburn Forest this morning. Some time last winter/spring since I was there last. I was suprised how much it has changed. It really coming on. First time I've been down Hully Gully too. Last time I was there it was closed.
Immense Fun 8)

Well Done Fellas :D
2014 Whyte T-129S

Comments

• RichardKS
    RichardKS Posts: 18
    I was there Sunday and did the full loop. Been a while since I've done the full red route and thoroughly enjoyed Hully Gully. Respect and thanks to all those responsible for creation and upkeep of the trails.
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Ta

working on a really nice swoopy new section at the moment and there's big plans for a new hub and carpark as well. News updates can be found on www.pmba.org.uk .
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • woodnut
    woodnut Posts: 562
    Love the red route, fast and fun but above all friendly. Was there a couple of weeks ago and near the end (Park Wood? I think) there was a guy going down the bermed corners pulling his approx 4yr old daughter on a tag along! Respect
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    woodnut wrote:
    there was a guy going down the bermed corners pulling his approx 4yr old daughter on a tag along! Respect

From personal experience getting the tag along over the boardwalk is the scariest bit, don't ******* wobble!!!!
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result