A few of my gopro vids

timthetinyhorse
timthetinyhorse Posts: 163
edited April 2011 in MTB general
been riding with the gopro for a couple months now after my most delightful woman purchased me one, footage is at the link below of a couple of different trails, im ordering a chest mount for the cam to get the angle lower but for now this is what i have, im also looking at doing some rear aspect footage from a seatpost mount and getting a mate to wear the cam to get some bike footage, let me know what you think

http://baserider.pinkbike.com/channel/helmet-cam-footage/
I recon im the tinyest horse you will ever see

Comments

• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    some nice footage. is it a hd? looks like the videos are very good quality

my mate has a chest mount, gives a better angle than on a helmet and doesn't make your helmet even heavier than it is. easy to get your mates to film as well as it's easy to take off and put back on
  • Great stuff! What routes were you doing at Inners? I've only done the XC route. That was brutal enough!
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    lol, every go pro video starts with someone peering at the camera looking for the flashing light!
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • dan shard
    dan shard Posts: 722
    lol, every go pro video starts with someone peering at the camera looking for the flashing light!

lol :lol:
    Not just gopro. Every one of my vids does too on the tachyon
  • jay the cam in the 920 HD, yeh im deffo after the chest mount but most of all i want a seatpost mount so i can get some rear view footage of trains down spooky wood etc...

mandy the footage with the helmet peak in was taken on some of the DH runs mainly cresta and gold run i think, the other vid at inners is just the xc trail which in all honesty i much prefer

ha ha ha ha yeh i promised my mate i would edit him out of the vids when he is peraing into the cam but he looked so stupid i decided to leave him in the glentress one, heading back up there tomorrow with him wearing the cam to get some footage of me for me ha ha ha
  • Thanks for that. Will have to get myself back up once I've suitably increased my cajones at Glentress!
  • Thanks for that. Will have to get myself back up once I've suitably increased my cajones at Glentress!

to be honest with you i think inners xc will bring your riding on further than glentress, I find that inners rides faster and with better flow that a lot of the glentress singletrack does and then if your fast at inners you will be even faster on the simpler sections of other trail centers........oh and cadon bank has better drops that glentress ;-)