Thursday frolic: The best 28 Days Later survival strategem

13»

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post ... roof-house

Got this from a comic book based forum I frequent. Should prove ideal.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/4956385434/the-first-zombie-proof-house

Got this from a comic book based forum I frequent. Should prove ideal.

What!!!! You have time to frequent comic book forums too????

Civil service wasters! slash and burn this bloated public sector. Get rid of the middle managers.........

JOKE!

Oh, and that house looks like the roof is a weak point - with a tree conveniently placed to allow access over the wall and then up to the roof.....!
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    what....you mean none of you don't already have enough tinned food and propane gas for a good couple of months already stockpiled at a remote secret location, with a generator, firewood, natural water supply, a fairly local supply of firearms and ammunition, plus as many landrovers as you can shake a big stick at?

Bloody londoners..... :wink:

if you make it to the highlands, i will be the one on the roof with the rifle, drinking a nice malt whisky and shooting you....wouldn't want to take any chances now would I.

:D
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    cee wrote:
    what....you mean none of you don't already have enough tinned food and propane gas for a good couple of months already stockpiled at a remote secret location, with a generator, firewood, natural water supply, a fairly local supply of firearms and ammunition, plus as many landrovers as you can shake a big stick at?

Bloody londoners..... :wink:

if you make it to the highlands, i will be the one on the roof with the rifle, drinking a nice malt whisky and shooting you....wouldn't want to take any chances now would I.

:D

Of course I do - not going to tell you lot though am I ? :wink:
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    ...seeing as it came up again, as for transport, you want one of these armoured toys:

JCB%20477-thumb-448x297-99725.jpg

60 mph? No other vehicles need apply!
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,389
    Pretty sure you'd run out of fuel in about, oooh, half an hour though.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    davis wrote:
    ...seeing as it came up again, as for transport, you want one of these armoured toys:

JCB%20477-thumb-448x297-99725.jpg

School boy error that.

You want to travel far and on as little fuel as possible. Prius.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    DonDaddyD wrote:

School boy error that.

You want to travel far and on as little fuel as possible. Prius.[/quote]

Nothing in the world, Zombie Apocalypse included, would induce me to drive a Prius.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A