Alps Trip July - looking for anyone keen to MTB?

steve.bowens
steve.bowens Posts: 5
edited April 2011 in MTB rides
Hi there

I am a newbie to this but planning a trip to the Alps (France and Itally) last two weeks af July. Please let me know if there are any groups going that way that might not mind a hander oner for first day to get into it?

Thanks

steve

Comments

• Hi Steve,

We often have solo travellers staying (as i guess to most mtb holiday companies!) and I think we have at least one guy coming on his own to Morzine on the last week of July. Send us an email or PM if you want to check dates with us. The bike shop my partner runs, Torico, also does shop rides each week so that's worth checking out to find others to ride with.

Thanks,

Sara
  • Thank you Sara that sounds great.

I am heading out second week of July and would expect to be in your area about the 22nd July.

I will give you a call closer to the time (do you have any trips planning then at the moment?)

Thanks

steve
  • We're open throughout the summer, and already have some small groups and one guy booked in on his own then...as well as two world cup racers that podiumed last weekend ! Fionn Griffiths and Emmeline Ragot will both be staying with flowmtb that week!

Just get in touch if you want to find out more.
    Sara