A very short vid.

Johnny Napalm
Johnny Napalm Posts: 1,458
edited April 2011 in MTB general
Just a quick vid of the last couple days. Nothing too flash - trying out the pocket video camera to see what it's like.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/joe888/?action=view&current=20thAprilIIII.mp4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marin
SS Inbred
Mongoose Teocali Super

Comments

• joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    nice mate... some good riding, some nice angles, and a good edit. well done! :D
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Torres
    Torres Posts: 1,266
    Nice one Johnny, really enjoyed that!
    What We Achieve In Life, Echoes In Eternity
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    BTW, what camera did ya use... I'm looking for something cheap but half decent for filming my own rides...
    I like bikes and stuff
  • NIce :)

Rubbish song though!
  • Johnny Napalm
    Cheers.

Josh, the camera is a Kodak Playsport, which is also waterproof, and I understand that they've just released a new model which is also shockproof. I got mine for £103.00.

Mr. NM, I can accept that - it was the only 'mellow' song I could get my hands on at the time. I'm predominantly into rock/punk, but the riding's not aggressive enough for such an awseome soundtrack! :wink:
    Marin
    SS Inbred
    Mongoose Teocali Super
  • t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    really nice!
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • Johnny Napalm
    Cheers, I want to do something better when I get the time, but it's always a bit stop/start when you're on your own...and people do give you some strange looks when I'm laid on the ground trying to lean the camera against a rock/tree etc. before pedalling off to come back a few seconds later :roll:
    Marin
    SS Inbred
    Mongoose Teocali Super