My Cube With Some Upgradings

makkag
makkag Posts: 42
edited April 2011 in Your mountain bikes
Got this stock last year for peanuts of a fella who had done about 40 miles on it in a year and been slowly adding bits, Reba's Xt Drive etc , and as it was a nice pretty day outside it inspired me to finaly show it off ... doesnt she look resplendent against those bluebells !!! and a lovely picture of a part of my ride that made me stop and think, Me my bike some tunes in my ears = Happy

photo10.jpg

photo14.jpg

enjoy the pretty bluebells
One sexy Turner 5 spot !

Comments

• jacob2910
    jacob2910 Posts: 218
    looks nice :)
  • chrisjnr19
    chrisjnr19 Posts: 231
    nice looking bike, was about a centimeter close to buying one of those... not sure wether i'm regretting not getting one :P
    How are those Ralphs btw?
  • Looking sweet!

Finding my cube acid 2011 brilliant on the trails.
    Havent ridden for 5 years and it's definitely giving me the confidence I need.
    Cube Acid 2011
  • makkag
    makkag Posts: 42
    The ralphs are very quick for the single track im doing at the moment and got more than enough grip ... but would not go near anything even moderatly slippy with them to be honest .. but if you wanna go fast in the dry then double up and get your legs pumping.

Great bike for me, love the geometry light responsive and quick not a hugely fancied frame but i have riden more snobish HT's and dont feel the same when hooning around on my cube .. i accept im used to it and its set up for me but certanly works for me ..
    Got some Xt Brakes on there way as the m485's that came on it standard are not quite good enough for what i need (Especialy with an alps holiday on the way)

She will have full XT groupset then and flys so i guess it shows how much i fancy the bike and how good the frame is !

Thanks for the comments should stop me eyeing up other frames for a while !
    One sexy Turner 5 spot !