Scottish Bike Show 2011

GPierotti
GPierotti Posts: 104
edited April 2011 in MTB general
Just returned from the bike show and was wondering what everyone else thought?
i thought it was good but needed to be bigger and a bit more organised, should be more stuff for sale to make it worth while for the companies attending. Great start though.

Comments

• DickBarton
    DickBarton Posts: 201
    Didn't go but from what I've heard it sounded good...thing is I've no interest in looking at stuff, I want to be doing stuff so it really didn't appeal to me. Not sure of visitor numbers but it sounded very busy which is excellent news.
    The Quest for Singletrack is Endless...
  • Was there on the Saturday & thought it was pretty good especially for a first attempt. Hopefully it can grow from here & increase in size.

The BSD/Unit 23 guys were fantastic on the ramps & was the main reason we went along.
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    I went on Saturday and TBH was very disapointed, there really wasnt much, certainly not enough to justify the ticket price. The BSD guys were about the best thing, the 7 stanes guys could have done with a bigger area for their show. If they do it next year they need to alot more to make me want to go back.
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • GPierotti
    GPierotti Posts: 104
    There was some cool stuff there, i'm not a fan of bmx so i'd rather the 7 stanes team had a much bigger spot. all it needs is more space, more bikes and more organisation really, and freebies some haribo at least :P