Wilier Mortirolo chorus, stolen W1

hab23
hab23 Posts: 3
edited April 2011 in Road stolen
Black/blue full carbon Wilier stolen form bike rack nr Oxford street yesterday.
Chous campag
White selle italia Wms specific saddle. x2 Bonte cages. Keo pedals

Already tried Nine Elms Lane market where all manner of stolen bike can be found.
No luck.

Would be grateful to know if it is out there!

Thx

Comments

• jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    Hi im selling my Wilier Mortirolo arbon racing bike in EXCELLENT condition. Ihave had the bike for about 8 months and is very reliable, ultralight weight and very very fast. The frame is made from Carbon fibre and also comes with full Campagnolo Chorus carbon groupset 20speed. Iam selling this bike because of flat trouble with new landlord so that bikes are not permitted in building so sadly must go. First to see will buy and please serious buyers only (((thanks))))
    Please contact Miguel on 07405562979

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/full- ... t/77974092

57104908.jpg
  • hab23
    hab23 Posts: 3
    Thanks JZed,
    Whilst this may not be a happy ending (the toe-rag is not answering his mobile and the Police are not interested), I am really grateful for the reply.
    It does look like this must be my bike. All I can hope is that Miguel is not answering because he is in a cell somewhere having been nicked for something else.
    thanks again
  • I empathise, having had 2 bikes and 2 cars stolen, but forgive me for asking what may be the bleeding obvious, but why 'must it be your bike'? The saddle is black not white, and it has one bottle cage not 2 ... how many of those bikes were sold in the south east in the last 12months? more than a few I'd reckon...
    Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry:
  • jzed
    I empathise, having had 2 bikes and 2 cars stolen, but forgive me for asking what may be the bleeding obvious, but why 'must it be your bike'? The saddle is black not white, and it has one bottle cage not 2 ... how many of those bikes were sold in the south east in the last 12months? more than a few I'd reckon...

The gumtree picture is one the poster has lifted from a website rather than the actual bike they are trying to sell.
  • ok, fair point... but still dont see that makes the advertiser a thief... what happened to 'innocent til proven guilty'... unless you know something we don't...
    Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry:
  • jzed
    I never said anyone was guilty of anything - the poster is missing a bike - there was one similar on gumtree and just posted the ad so that the poster could follow up.