I've finally finished my sportive...

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited April 2011 in The bottom bracket
Here it is:

http://www.cyclingnewsasia.com/en/features/38/1199

Enjoy!

As always, feedback appreciated, good or not!

Steve
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Well done Steve. Keep em coming.
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    Well done Steve. I do enjoy your posting, all the way back to Asia but have failed to record the fact :oops: I may not be the only one, remember that strange phenomenon when you wonder "why am I bothering?"
    The older I get the faster I was
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 1,565
    A nice account, thanks. I liked the bit about the dog. The "So why are you reading this" cliché strikes me as crass and preachy, though. Still, I'm glad you had a good ride.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Good one,you look really happy in the pics it must have been fun,i'd liked to have seen the dog as well though.
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Good one,you look really happy in the pics it must have been fun,i'd liked to have seen the dog as well though.

There's no accounting for taste!

The "So why are you reading this" cliché strikes me as crass and preachy, though
    Sums me up quite well. :D

The photos were taken by the official photographer on one of the steeper climbs. I was laughing 'cos I'd just seen him and was yelling that he should have been there 2 hours earlier when I was going considerably faster....I wasn't laughing for long though, it started p!ssing down about 5 minutes later.

Thank you for the feedback; It's interesting for me to know whether I'm flogging a dead horse or whether people find it entertaining.

Amstel Gold review will go up on Monday, probably.

Best,
    Steve
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 1,565
    pottssteve wrote:
    It's interesting for me to know whether I'm flogging a dead horse
    Not one bit: you write engagingly. (I had to ad-block those flashy ads which partly obscured your text though.)
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Oh it is just my humour,keep at it fella i enjoyed that.