Our Future Mobility Now

tcornish
tcornish Posts: 6
edited April 2011 in Commuting chat
Our Future Mobility Now is a project that brings together the mobile generation of the future and Europe's leading vehicle manufacturers. We're building a community that imagines how the vehicles and transport we use will evolve and influence 21st Century life.

A big part of this is how the automobile industry interacts with other road users. We'd love to get the input of the cycling community.

If you want to learn more about the project and the team behind Our Future Mobility Now, please visit ourwebsite at www.futuremobilitynow.com, or contact me directly at tom.cornish@ketchumpleon.com

You can also apply to attend our Ideas Lab as a delegate. We're holding an event at Autoworld in Brussels from 22-25 June.
PR person & nervous cyclist.

Comments

• Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    (Tom did ask us before posting this)
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    tcornish wrote:
    Our Future Mobility Now is a project that brings together the mobile generation of the future and Europe's leading vehicle manufacturers. We're building a community that imagines how the vehicles and transport we use will evolve and influence 21st Century life.

A big part of this is how the automobile industry interacts with other road users. We'd love to get the input of the cycling community.

If you want to learn more about the project and the team behind Our Future Mobility Now, please visit ourwebsite at www.futuremobilitynow.com, or contact me directly at tom.cornish@ketchumpleon.com

You can also apply to attend our Ideas Lab as a delegate. We're holding an event at Autoworld in Brussels from 22-25 June.

Linky no worky.

This one will though:
    www.futuremobilitynow.com (needed to remove the '.' at the end of the link).
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • tcornish
    tcornish Posts: 6
    Thanks for sorting the link out! Glad to see some of you have already visited.

Also, thanks Jeff for letting me post on here!

Tom
    PR person & nervous cyclist.