Comments

• frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Getty
    eb98bab748e40b98b93061fe81c58d1b-getty-cycling-belgium-brabant-arrow.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Gilbert "Bjorn is someone who always wants to race and I appreciate that. He knows that his sprint is not as good as mine and so he didn't have to ride as much on the front. Still, he took up plenty of the work."

"We wanted to work together till the finish and then sprint for it. Had we not done that, then the chasers might have come back and it'd been all for nothing."

"I knew bjorn would definitely do something so that he could jump from behind me. I knew that I absolutely had to be in the 2nd position"

"It looked easy but on my favourite terrain I always feel good. I'm ready for Amstel Gold"

Leukemans: "I handn't expected that I could go with the racing here." "I wasn't quite recovered from Roubaix, where I finished after being involved in 3 crashes. When I looked into GIlberts eyes on the last lap, I knew that I wouldn't beat him"
    Yeah yeah

"Still, I rode because that's what's in my blood. The Ronde and Roubaix were frustrating. TOday I rode some of those frustrations away, and I hope that I can do something on Sunday in the Amstel Gold race"

Or something like that anyway :wink:
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Cheers Rick.
    Contador is the Greatest