frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited April 2011 in Pro race
tumblr_lhezqv3phN1qa3ggpo1_500.jpg
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    Its dark, were wearing sunglasses -Hit it 8)
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    I wonder if Oakley are happy about him being seen in a different set of glasses? :lol:

He gets a hard time about his attitude, but he must be easier going than me. Those little bullets p!ss me off no end, they get everywhere. Not to mention getting ambushed when you're least expecting it.
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    He's apparently a devoted step-dad in the making. No end to The Boy's talents, in fact.
    I fully expect Peta to tweet one day that he's been baking with Finnbar.
  • Tusher
    Although, I should have added that all men have the mentality of a 5 year old and are generally thrilled to wind them up, especially if it's just before bed-time.

(Many thanks for the photo, ff. *mwah*)
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Tusher wrote:
    Although, I should have added that all men have the mentality of a 5 year old

To be fair, we're more like 12 year olds. 5 year olds don't spend most of their day thinking about breasts.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Tusher
    You could have a point there, Richard.
    And 5 year olds are sweet in a way that 12 year olds can never be.
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    :lol: Great pic FF.
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Cracking. Looks I did last Saturday when my 2 year old donned my cycling glasses and made me don another pair and then we had to play football and ride bikes outside.

Great pic FF lovely side of Cav to see.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    That was doing the rounds months ago. It's taken by his new girlfriend, a page 3 model.
  • frenchfighter
    Kléber wrote:
    That was doing the rounds months ago. It's taken by his new girlfriend, a page 3 model.

Does it matter if it is a few months old? Don't think so. He has a new girlfriend again...
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    No it was more that I thought everyone saw it. Glad many hadn't as it's a good excuse to have another laugh :lol:
  • frenchfighter
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Tusher
    Coooool
  • Argh, somewhere in my archive I have a photo of Cav aged about 6 on a kids bike, with a pretty hefty-looking helmet. Wonder whereabouts it is.... Anyway, I think it may have been taken after his first bike race.
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Tusher wrote:
    Coooool
    When I saw the heading I thought 'Tusher's getting excited' then saw he had clothes on so perhaps she isn't after all?
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • Tusher
    My internet search for a naked Cavendish continues....................
  • frenchfighter
    Halfway there : )
    UCI+Track+World+Championships+Day+Four+-GXT70TgqWRl.jpg

Here at Oakley store launch party:
    Mark+Cavendish+Oakley+Store+Launch+Party+i7XwilGg6Z_l.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Tusher
    Merci, ff. I've seen the ones of him sitting in the track prep area, smiling. Taken a few years ago, but he's just lovely in them.
    I have no idea how on earth Peta can stay upright in those shoes, never mind walk in them.

(not a bitchy comment, actually, simply pure envy on my part. 2" courts are my limit)
  • frenchfighter
    She isnt attractive, certainly not compared to that Italian girl!
    Contador is the Greatest
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    again ff well said. plus cav has a massive head, its to big for his body
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799
  • I like Paul Smith, even if I can't afford his clothes, and that bike in Procycling this month is to die for.

However, that video made them both seem like arses. And Peta seems nice
  • Slimbods
    Slimbods Posts: 321

It's nice to see the minority gay cycling community represented well on Bikeradar! :)

Met her today actually, she's very attractive in my opinion. I also raced Cav, but that didn't go quite as well.
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,920
    Slimbods wrote:

It's nice to see the minority gay cycling community represented well on Bikeradar! :)

Met her today actually, she's very attractive in my opinion. I also raced Cav, but that didn't go quite as well.

You meet Cal Crutchlow as well? He was racing on the Isle of Man as well today.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • Slimbods
    Yep, was in the same race. Did a training ride with him yesterday too.

Didn't know who he was, just a bloke next to me in the changang called Cal :)

Friendly guy
  • frenchfighter
    Slimbods wrote:

Grow up. An opinion on attractiveness can differ greatly - if mine is different to yours so be it.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Slimbods
    Oh. If I grow up like you, do I have to drop my sense of humor too?
  • BarryBonds
    BarryBonds Posts: 344
    Slimbods wrote:
    Oh. If I grow up like you, do I have to drop my sense of humor too?

Nob
  • Slimbods
    Cheers!
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    edited April 2011
    Slimbods wrote:

Grow up. An opinion on attractiveness can differ greatly - if mine is different to yours so be it.

Sorry, but who cares whether you think she's attractive or not? Why don't you go and post on Heat magazine forums if that's all you've got to say?
  • frenchfighter
    Take your childlike anger and vile language elsewhere as it is not welcome here. I will not lower myself to reply in kind. I have intelligence and judgement.
    Contador is the Greatest