Tube: Continetal
Tire: Schwable Ultremo

Bottle Cages: Elite Custom Race

More Pics

Comments

• micken
    micken Posts: 275
    That's looking great.

I'm just about to rebuild my 2010 Six Carbon after shifting everything over to my winter frame last October. I'm using an SRAM Force groupset and the C'dale crankset from my warrantied Six13. I'm still deciding on saddle and wheels but had been thinking about the same bottle cages as you've used. Since they look so good on your bike you've made my mind up for me, cheers.
  • Berk Bonebonce
    Berk Bonebonce Posts: 1,245
    Nice frame. Too many Far East components for me though.
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    Really smart looking machine but are the Cannondale decals on the downtube OK? The first few letters look well wonky (I'm most of the way through a nice bottle of Rioja though :roll:).
  • Lagavulin wrote:
    Really smart looking machine but are the Cannondale decals on the downtube OK? The first few letters look well wonky (I'm most of the way through a nice bottle of Rioja though :roll:).

I too have a Six and can confirm that the decal is supposed to look like that - it sort of curves around the tube. I think the Diego's picture has accentuated the effect, but I can assure you it looks right in the flesh. Enjoy the rest of your Rioja safe in the knowledge your senses are not yet betraying you.

Nice bike btw...Ksyriums always look the biz.
  • El Diego
    El Diego Posts: 440
    Cheers for the comments. I see what you mean about the Cannondale decal, my picture has made it look a bit peculiar. You can see the effect on this

This is my first Carbon bike and I wasn't expecting it to be as comfortable as people say. I have previously owned a caad9, which was just as light but the ride quality of the Six is something else.