Boardman 2010 Pro HT/Full Sus Owner

mattblue
mattblue Posts: 88
edited April 2011 in MTB general
Hi there,

Did anyone receive a boardman manual with there cycle when picking it up ?

Cheers

Matt
Boardman pro ht 2010

Comments

• rybu
    rybu Posts: 84
    Yes i did, although its not much use really.

Ryan :lol:
  • Mccraque
    Mccraque Posts: 819
    yes
  • mattblue
    mattblue Posts: 88
    Cheers all,

Did not get one with mine so with have to chase halfords up.

Cheers

Matt
    Boardman pro ht 2010
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Bike manuals are useless. You'd be better off looking at the Shimano and SRAM websites.
  • Bar Shaker
    Bar Shaker Posts: 2,313
    I got one but they are really a generic 'bike safety' manual so I downloaded the component manuals, as Yeehaa advises.

Rockshox info is very good. I wouldn't rebuild shocks or brakes myself but the info is there if you want to and the set info is very useful.
    Boardman Elite SLR 9.2S
    Boardman FS Pro
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    every individual gear component manual from shimano seems to have very precise, very clear instructions on how to index your gears too. Well worth a look. They're all available as PDFs form their website.
    With that kind of information freely available, I often cry myself to sleep thinking of the sheer number of people who STILL can't index their bloody gears.
  • d3matt
    d3matt Posts: 510
    As others have said here, the Boardman manual is next to useless. There's no info in it that is worth reading - nothing particular to your bike.
    My Boardman FS Team came with a few instruction/manual sheets for some of the components. But I've since been on the SRAM website and downloaded the manuals for every component.

Riding this Boardman Team FS 2010. Also trying my first blog.