Searching...

johnboy183
johnboy183 Posts: 832
edited April 2011 in The bottom bracket
How do I search for topics on the forum? When I try and find a topic I've seen in recent past, I have to trawl through every section of the forum it seems and I quickly lose interest. Is there away of searching? Recent examples are prescription sunglasses or cheap chinese carbon frames or WVM accidents ... you get the picture. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    'Search' button top right of Cake Stop topic page. For example, put in your Prescription sunglasses' press 'search for all terms' and it comes up. It's not very good at times though :cry:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • johnboy183
    Cheers that was quick.
    I've tried using the search button before and dont think I've ever found a single topic in the forum. Just px sunnies and guess what? no joy....
    I guessed from reading other peoples queries and responses that there must be a specific search within the forum and not just the entire BR forum.
  • Aggieboy
    edited April 2011
    I've just put in as above and got this - http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... sunglasses

cheap chinese frames brings this - http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... ese+frames
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • johnboy183
    ?????? :cry:
    i only get reviews of glasses
    must try harder
    and thanks agai.
    ps
    just how much time do you spend searching for photos of girls in lycra shorts? tis an interesting view :oops: 8)
  • Aggieboy
    I think you're using the 'search' box at the top. You need to press 'Search' below where you can see your user name and log in button (it's blue)

PS. How old are you? I don't want to be accused of grooming!!
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    Methinks your too late Aggie, be wary of that KNOCK on the door :wink:
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Aggieboy wrote:
    I think you're using the 'search' box at the top. You need to press 'Search' below where you can see your user name and log in button (it's blue)

PS. How old are you? I don't want to be accused of grooming!!

You have just made me waste a mouthful of really good red wine! :lol:
  • johnboy183
    Aggie me a 103.... is that grooming??
  • johnboy183
    Aha you was right Aggie. Perhaps I need more than prescription sunnies or maybe I should just clean the one's I have.
    Thanx for help