Cyclist Down in New Milton

mr_goo
mr_goo Posts: 3,770
edited April 2011 in The bottom bracket
Just driven up Station Road, New Milton and paramedics/police attending to older lady on the notorious junction at Lloyds Bank. Not sure if she was wearing helmet but was in florie coat. She looked very dazed. Hope she is okay.
Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.

Comments

• Richard_D
    Richard_D Posts: 320
    Is there something going on around the New Forest? That is the second Cyclist down needing Police and paramedics in about a week. Dunkindiver mentioned one in Bournemouth earlier. Most of the drivers I have met around the forest have been considerate. It is the ponies and donkeys that are not. I almost came a cropper last weekend when one decided to canter across the road just as I was going down it
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    I think the biggest danger in the new forest are the horse riders who insist on riding their steeds on the roads despite the 100s of square miles of forest/woods/heathland etc. They look down their noses at all other road users and woe betide anyone that attempts to pass them at more than 5 miles per hour.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.