A Bib of a quandry

Comments

• DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Hand bag anyone?

Keep it going boys, I leave work in 30 and need something to keep me entertained tonight.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Aggieboy wrote:
    After 500 views it would appear others didn't get as far as your question either. And the answer is.....................
    You value your personal postcount and how many pageviews a thread you feel you are a star of matter over content, the quality of any response you make and are constantly trying to get a herd to follow your lead, I see.

I fail to see how I'm trying 'to get a herd to follow my lead' and I wouldn't need to. They're like flies around shite this lot, and they're big enough to make their own decisions as to what to post. It doesn't occur to you that 'the herd' are here because you've had a sense of humour failure and are making an arse of yourself?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    I fail
    Admission is the first step to dealing with your problem.

Well done.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,585
    To butt in, most of Aggieboy's post count is very high quality and appreciated by us all - take a look at Girls in Lycra to fully appreciate his worth! :wink:
  • Pross wrote:
    To butt in, most of Aggieboy's post count is very high quality and appreciated by us all - take a look at Girls in Lycra to fully appreciate his worth! :wink:

Public forum, no butting in at all, feel free.

Thing is, I have viewed some of the posts from him, and have enjoyed some, he just has not grasped I'm having a good laugh while also doing some research which will benefit me.

I've not for one moment in the entire day lost, misplaced nor struggled to locate my sense of humour, it's been keeping me smiling for most of the day in fact at this thread.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    There I was thinking 'not another What shorts? question and up pops this gem. I will never pre-judge a thread again.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Pross wrote:

Public forum, no butting in at all, feel free.

Thing is, I have viewed some of the posts from him, and have enjoyed some, he just has not grasped I'm having a good laugh while also doing some research which will benefit me.

I've not for one moment in the entire day lost, misplaced nor struggled to locate my sense of humour, it's been keeping me smiling for most of the day in fact at this thread.

Of course you haven't, it shone through to us all throughout your replies :roll: .
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • My guess is that 1 man and his bag and Handbaggieboy have enough good humour to get out of this one without any loss of face...or broken handbag clasps...

But I rarely guess right! I said it wouldn't rain today, put my reputation on it...
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    Hey ,

For me the Adidas team sky bibs were/are the best out there. The longer the ride the better they felt.

Pete.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Hey Pete! What do you think you are doing?

Bringing it back on topic. Tsch! :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • mcqueeny
    mcqueeny Posts: 4
    I new this would be informative and Humourous as soon as I say the thread title. It's all been a 'Bib of a laugh' really.....
  • mcqueeny
    mcqueeny Posts: 4
    Please feel free to rip apart my spelling and grammer
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    Surely a nice set of baggy shorts would do the trick? Squashing your nads in lycra for hours on end can't be good for them!

MTB'ers have it so right! :lol:
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    crazy88 wrote:
    Surely a nice set of baggy shorts would do the trick? Squashing your nads in lycra for hours on end can't be good for them!

Heresy!
    Crucify him!!!

torch-and-pitchfork.jpg
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • crazy88 wrote:

You took a wrong turn at the crossroads and came onto the tarmac, that makes you fair game!

kittyvoices.jpg
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    crazy88 wrote:

You have obviously never got out of the saddle for a steep climb, then sat down and "caught yourself" :shock: Once done, never forgotten! Lycra keeps things in place for a reason you know :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Here's some advice for you. This is 'Cake Stop' where we all have a sense of humour. If you haven't got one perhaps you should post such queries here.

Good luck replacing your "bib short fleet" :roll:
    I can read and don't object to doing so, I have a very good sense of humour and one that works on many levels, you are failing to set it off on all of them. Epic fail on your behalf so maybe you should relocate to somewhere more suited to your talents of repeating the obvious or being of little use should a conversation for adults arise?

I viewed the available choices of forums, read their descriptions and thought here would be the ideal forum for some light hearted banter while discussing a subject close to all our arses but still somewhere I could get the information I sought.

You provide no banter nor relevant information, if I knew I had to set a trail to lead the forum idiot off elsewhere first I would have posted a thread pitched at your level before I posted this, live and learn I guess.
    You could be descending into Speed_King territory here One Man :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • I've had my tongue firmly planted in my cheek since I wrote the thread title, so no emo breakdown and begging for the thread to end nor crying for moderation to make it stop will come from me. So far this thread has had nothing but mild ribbing and a gentle sprinkling of sarcasm, which some people have grasped and others have missed, all good fun and sport as far as I can see.

It's all about entertainment value, I think this thread delivers some for most people, I know it is entertaining me, but served the purpose of providing me with some valuable information along the way too.

Besides, I have my own things I blame Wiggle for. ;)
  • DIESELDOG
    I've had my tongue firmly planted in my cheek since I wrote the thread title, so no emo breakdown and begging for the thread to end nor crying for moderation to make it stop will come from me. So far this thread has had nothing but mild ribbing and a gentle sprinkling of sarcasm, which some people have grasped and others have missed, all good fun and sport as far as I can see.

It's all about entertainment value, I think this thread delivers some for most people, I know it is entertaining me, but served the purpose of providing me with some valuable information along the way too.

Besides, I have my own things I blame Wiggle for. ;)

Not nuked them yet then? :wink:

Love n hugs

DD

• EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Definitely on the Speed_King scale of cringing threads.

Thread title pun's. Animal caption photo's. Over use of the words 'fail' and 'epic'..... argh!

It's all pretty 'lolz' though :roll: . Aggieboy + Bib Short Fleet = Dog with a bone and damn right :lol: Seriously, bib short fleet? :shock: They're not aeroplanes or ships. They're clothes.
  • bondurant
    bondurant Posts: 858
    EKIMIKE wrote:
    Definitely on the Speed_King scale of cringing threads.

Thread title pun's. Animal caption photo's. Over use of the words 'fail' and 'epic'..... argh!

It's all pretty 'lolz' though :roll: . Aggieboy + Bib Short Fleet = Dog with a bone and damn right :lol: Seriously, bib short fleet? :shock: They're not aeroplanes or ships. They're clothes.

'bib short fleet'

^^^ and in fairness, these are just words. It's only a turn of phrase. I myself have a herd.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    daviesee wrote:
    crazy88 wrote:

You have obviously never got out of the saddle for a steep climb, then sat down and "caught yourself" :shock: Once done, never forgotten! Lycra keeps things in place for a reason you know :wink:

+1 rode to work in baggies once. Went to ride over a speed bump as I would on any other ride. Next thing I'm stopped and bent over my handle bars with my hand down the front of my baggies and I'm cupping my injured you know what's. While wiping the tears away I realised that had I been more appropriately attired it then wouldn't have happened.
  • +1 rode to work in baggies once. Went to ride over a speed bump as I would on any other ride. Next thing I'm stopped and bent over my handle bars with my hand down the front of my baggies and I'm cupping my injured you know what's. While wiping the tears away I realised that had I been more appropriately attired it then wouldn't have happened.
    giggle.gif
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    daviesee wrote:
    crazy88 wrote:

+1 rode to work in baggies once. Went to ride over a speed bump as I would on any other ride. Next thing I'm stopped and bent over my handle bars with my hand down the front of my baggies and I'm cupping my injured you know what's. While wiping the tears away I realised that had I been more appropriately attired it then wouldn't have happened.
    Stop bragging !! That's not because your baggies caught on the saddle !! :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • crazy88
    That's why I wear my wifes knickers UNDER my baggies. Come on now people! Surely you didn't think I was hanging loose in there did you?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,737
    crazy88 wrote:
    That's why I wear my wifes knickers UNDER my baggies. Come on now people! Surely you didn't think I was hanging loose in there did you?

Err - surely the size of said knickers means it will still be hanging loose, despite its best efforts?

Unless it fits, in which case....
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    MattC59 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    crazy88 wrote:

Stop bragging !! That's not because your baggies caught on the saddle !! :lol:

It wasn't the under hang of the baggies that the saddle nose slammed into when the back wheel hit the up slope of the speed hump no. I needed to get out of the saddle just a bit more than when in bib shorts, I just didn't realise this until it was too late. :cry:
  • crazy88
    crazy88 wrote:

Err - surely the size of said knickers means it will still be hanging loose, despite its best efforts?

I hang my head in shame :( Small paul they named me at school....yet i'm 6'3
  • DIESELDOG
    crazy88 wrote:
    crazy88 wrote:

I hang my head in shame :( Small paul they named me at school....yet i'm 6'3

I'm trying to figure out what's worse. Admitting you're err, small, or admitting that you wear your wifes undies...

Love n hugs

DD