Forum home Road cycling forum Your road bikes

Look 586

lifecyclist2010lifecyclist2010 Posts: 101
edited May 2011 in Your road bikes
Just thought i would do a quick share on my new look. Weighing in at 16.3lbs. I did put my Tune on DT rr415 in and it dropped it down to 15.3!! Either way enjoy..

DSC026221.jpg

Posts

  • PoulsyPoulsy Posts: 155
    Very nice. I really like the seat tube - classy.
  • brinbrin Posts: 1,122
    Very smart, really like 'LOOK' bikes maybe my next up-grade. Any chance of a specs list?
  • Sorry all should have put the spec on.

    Look 586 frame.
    HCS6 Carbon Fork
    Easton EA90 Stem
    Easton EA70 Handlebars
    Full Sram Rival, Road double, 172.5, 11-23 cassette
    Speedplay Zero Stainless Pedals
    Shimano RS80 Carbon Laminate Wheels
    Vredestein Quattro Tyres
    Fizik Arione CX Carbon Saddle

    :) love it
  • leeroy72leeroy72 Posts: 330
    Nice bike mate 8)
    Find your limits...and then exceed them frequently
  • Brommers76Brommers76 Posts: 234
    Very nice. I see you have the black insert in the seat tube - have you tried the red one or was it an aesthetic decision?
  • thanks guys...the red insert was just a bit too spongy, the grey one looked poo so it was went with the black one, just been for another spin on her today really nice. It is my second bike thus why spec'd as is with rival but better wheels.
  • c0ugarsc0ugars Posts: 202
    she is a beautiful bike i bet it is a nice smooth ride
  • Cats EyesCats Eyes Posts: 49
    Classy looking bike!
  • turnerjohnturnerjohn Posts: 1,069
    a fellow Looker ! I've got the red and black version...same year...full DuraAce, K force finishing and Zipp 404s...awesome bikes arent they ?!
  • Cats EyesCats Eyes Posts: 49
    turnerjohn wrote:
    a fellow Looker ! I've got the red and black version...same year...full DuraAce, K force finishing and Zipp 404s...awesome bikes arent they ?!

    Pics please! ;)
  • turnerjohnturnerjohn Posts: 1,069
    Cats Eyes wrote:
    turnerjohn wrote:
    a fellow Looker ! I've got the red and black version...same year...full DuraAce, K force finishing and Zipp 404s...awesome bikes arent they ?!

    Pics please! ;)

    http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j45 ... 000804.jpg

    someday I'll do a proper list !
    Chainset has now been changed to an FSA K Lite with ceramic BB :D
  • rude-dogrude-dog Posts: 67
    i love look bikes - she's a beauty !
  • SquillinossettSquillinossett Posts: 1,678
    Very nice bike, nice and simple. Also like what you have done matching the saddle, stem hoods!
  • Does ride amazingly, also has made me highly rate a set back seatpost more as you defo get the extra leverage sitting down going up hills. Not quite as comfortable or fast as my Storck though but few things are :)
  • c0ugarsc0ugars Posts: 202
    turnerjohn wrote:
    Cats Eyes wrote:
    turnerjohn wrote:
    a fellow Looker ! I've got the red and black version...same year...full DuraAce, K force finishing and Zipp 404s...awesome bikes arent they ?!

    Pics please! ;)

    http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j45 ... 000804.jpg

    someday I'll do a proper list !
    Chainset has now been changed to an FSA K Lite with ceramic BB :D


    This is a nice looking bike, i must say i like the red colour a bit more!!!
  • bike now for sale if anyone interested
  • 9jan119jan11 Posts: 67
    lifecyclist2010
    :) love it
    :lol:
  • Change of circumstance I'm afraid...car is on its way out :( so need to sell a bike to fund a new one.
  • http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

    Anyone interested drop me a message

    Cheers
Sign In or Register to comment.