Help!!

Brian1
Brian1 Posts: 595
edited March 2011 in Road beginners
Just tried to upload my training run from yesterday to Garmin Connect. The trip seems to have transferred from the device but the status just shows 'uploading'- but isn't!I'm gutted as yesterday was the longest ride I have ever done and was keen to see the stats.Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Comments

• mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    ive just had exactly the same thing with the data from this mornings club run. it uploaded fine to map my ride ,so after seeing your post (phew) it looks like a site problem. maybe try tonight or tomorrow.
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • JohnCleland
    JohnCleland Posts: 172
    +1,

same problem here,

I thought I might have lost the data, it would have been my most amazing ride yet :wink: , but nothing amazing if they fix the problem :oops:
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    ditto with this evening run - so took the date off the Garmin and entered it manually

something wrong with the website?
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Same here.

Earlier the website was also showing up as Russian and German..
  • Garmin Connect now up and running.
  • Brian1
    Brian1 Posts: 595
    Just tried Garmin Connect again - not working for me still .
  • mattsaw
    mattsaw Posts: 907
    I've had problems for a few days now, luckily I've been plodding along like an asthmatic grandad for the past few days, so I'm not exactly missing anything :wink:
    Bianchi C2C - Ritte Bosberg - Cervelo R3
    Strava
  • CamR
    CamR Posts: 83
    i had to log out then log back in and it all started working again :)